Chapter Seventeen

*Drakes POV*
Icouldnt believe iwas going to marry Helena! Icouldnt believe she said yes! Iwas so happy.
Iwas going to spend the rest of my life with her, iwant to be with her forever and inever want to lose her. She had tears in her eyes and couldn't stop smiling. Igrabbed her hand and put the ring on her finger, perfect fit. She looked back up at me "Drake ilove you so much" she said, "iknow baby, ilove you too". Ihugged her again and looked up at the crowd, isaw bryan, johnnie, damon, jason, kate, and a few other of my friends. A bunch of people were recording this moment and im glad they are, i'm never ever forgetting this day.
Istill needed to talk to Helena and get everything straight with her as to way she left. But im glad ihave her back, and inever want to lose her. Isaw Damon leave idont know why he looked kind of mad? Helena and Iwalked back down stage and met up with our friends. Security had to take us backstage though because all of the fans started running towards us. Bryan and the rest of the guys came and congratulated us and hugged us. We were all gonna meet up at the catching your clouds house to have a small party for our engagement.
*Helena's POV*
Everything was going by so fast iwas so happy and excited ijust couldn't stop smiling. Inever want to lose drake Ilove him so much. Icant believe itreated him this way. Anyways istopped back at our apartment so icould change cause we were having a small party for us. Igot to the apartment and Drake and ichanged. Idecided to wear my black skinny jeans with my all time low shirt with a black and red flannel and my black vans. Isaw drake walk out wearing blue skinny jeans a nice black shirt and his usual Tom's.
We looked so "teenagy" but instead we were engaged haha. Istill couldn't believe it, but Iknow when the time comes, it will hit me right in the face. Imean there's so much to plan.
"You ready?" Drake asked "yes sir" ireplied
"You look very lovely by the way" he added
"Thank you" isaid batting my eyelashes. He grabbed my hand and we walked out, heading over to the CYC house.
We arrived and everyone was there.