Chapter Four

*Drakes POV*
You see, Cecilia is a close friend of mind..a really close friend. She was actually the first person imet when imoved here. She's awesome! But iwould never cheat on Helena with her, iwould never cheat on Helena at all! Idont know why Damon said what he said, he just wants her to himself. Idont know wether to call her either, I'll just give her some time to cool off cause she's probably really pissed.

~ 5hours later ~
She hasn't called or texted, and isure as hell wasnt going to talk to Damon and ask him if he's heard from her. Idecided to just go over and see if she was at Damons. So igrabbed my phone and headed out.

*Helenas POV*
Icouldnt believe what Damon had told me at first but, it sounded truthful enough because iknow how Drake and Cecilia are close, so yeah of course most likely Drake would cheat on me with her. Igot up and left the cafe and started walking tears streaming down my eyes. Isaw Damon caught up to me and asked if iwanted to go over to his place to just chill out on what had just happend. Idecided to sense ihad no where else to go.

"Helena? Would you like something to eat?" Damon asked. "No im fine, ireally dont feel like eating anything right now", "that's what she said" Of course he had to say that. "Im not in the mood Damon" isaid rolling my eyes at him. "Iknow, im sorry...do you wanna talk about it?" how caring of him..he's just so adorable and nice. "No its fine..thanks though " "come here" he said patting his lap
Irested my body on his and we just stayed like that, it felt so perfect. "You know Helena...ikind of like you and iknow its not really the right time to be saying this but I've been meaning to get this off my chest for awhile..." icouldnt believe what he said...man ireally say that alot haha ijust couldnt find the right words to say back at him. Ijust sat up and stared at him blankly, then he started leaning in closer...

*Drakes POV*
Ifinally arrived at Damons house and idecided to check through the living room windows first just to see if she was actually there..man ihope she is ireally wanna talk to her..and ireally wanna fucking kill Damon, iwill never forgive him for this. Ilooked through the window and saw Damon leaning in on Helena and kissing her! Oh my fucking god was iso pissed. Ihurried to the door kicking it and banging on it, "Damon open this fucking door!" isaid.