Chapter twelve

*Drakes POV*

Iwoke up with Helena next to me. Idecided to take a pic with her, so igrabbed my phone that was next to me on my nightstand. Iput the front camera on and covered the top half of her face and smiled. Iposted it on instagram and put 'always love waking up to this lovely girl'. Isoon as ipushed  post nothing but likes and nice comments started coming through.
Ikissed Helena gently on her lips and she fluttered her eyes open. She finally gained focus and saw that iwas on top of her, she smiled and said "good moring" "haha morning" isaid back.
"You should check your phone, Itagged you in something "

"Oh my gosh Drake what did you do?!" she said nervously
"Just look"

After a few seconds she looked up at me and smiled, "thank you for covering my face!"
"Your welcome " isaid with a grin

~Five hours later~
*Helena's POV*

Drake and iwere doing a gaming video for his channel. We were playing the walking dead game, well he was haha ijust like to joke around him a bit.
My phone started ringing, and it was Johnnie igot up and said "I'll be back" to the camera
"Where ya going?" Drake asked without looking up from his computer screen, "igotta call" isaid.
"Hello?"
"Oh my god Helena!"
"Hey Johnnie what's wrong??"
"Damon just came over and asked if he could use my phone, and when he stepped outside isaw he had his phone in his pocket but he had another one with him!"
"And???" isaid
"So iwas going through his messages and isaw he had been talking to Drake"

"What!?" iscreamed
"Yes, and isaw that Drake had been giving him--"
"Why do you have my phone!?" iheard Damon yell in the background and the line went dead.