Chapter Eight

*Drakes POV*
Iwas way to suprised to hear what she had to say. Icouldnt believe she was cutting, ineeded to help her. Ilove her way to much, and to know she's doing this damage to herself is killing me. And then istarted thinking..did imake her do this? Iwas just speechless with all these things and questions running through my mind, and then she spoke up. "Drake? Did you hear me?"
Ididnt say anything, "Drake?" she asked again.
"Yeah. Iheard you....why did you do it?" iasked
"Ever since that night with Damon and everything it..it just destroyed me, iknow it sounds stupid but it really scared me...and ididnt want to bother you with my problems and stuff ..ijust couldn't hold it in any longer, so itook it out on me..."

"Helena, ilove you so much. You dont have to do this to yourself. Im gonna help you untill your better, please? Will you let me help you?" iasked

"Yes" she said, "okay. Im not gonna take you to the hospital or anything im just gonna help you in my own way." isaid

~2weeks later~

*Helena's POV*
It's been two weeks, and actually im doing alittle bit better. Drake has been helping me alot, along with his friends (not Damon) but with Bryan and Johnnie. They make me laugh so hard, haha. Drake had wrote me a song to help me and honestly ilisten to it everyday or mostly when I'm down. Drake and I were going to go to the movies as alittle date, so iwas gonna get ready. Ichose to wear my black skinny jeans with my black ptv shirt and my sws vans. Istarted walking downstairs when my phone had buzzed in my pocket, ichecked to see who it was and it was Drake telling me that he was already at the movies waiting for me and iput my phone back into my pocket. Igot in my car and headed to the movie theater. Iwas two minutes away from arriving when my phone buzzed again iwas at a red light so idecided to check it, it was from an unsaved number and it read "hope you and drake have fun :)"
Iwouldnt have thought it was from Damon because iblocked his number and changed mine. Idecided it was probably johnnie or something and ignored it.
Ifinally arrived at the movies and drake was there waiting for me.
We got our popcorn and drinks, idecided not to tell Drake because for sure he would freak out. And Ididnt want to worry about it either.

After the movie was over ichecked my phone again to see my notifications. Ihad one new message from the same number from earlier. "The movie was great right? Too bad you guys didnt share with me :("
Okay now this was freaking me out. Istill didnt want to tell Drake but...ugh ijust didnt known what to do! There is a creep stalking my boyfriend and i! How is this not suppose to bother me!?