Chapter Fourteen

*Helena's POV*
A bunch of things going through my mind right now, Ihonestly dont know what to do. It seems like life isnt getting any better, obviously Drake doesn't care and never will. Igrabbed a bag and threw some random clothes in it, along with my makeup, hair products, and other necessities. Ineeded to get out of here. Iwent to Damon's place, he's the only one left that ihave. Itexted Drake telling him to never speak to me again, and inever ever want to see him. After that iarrived at Damons and knocked on the door, "ohh...um hey Helena..why are you here?"

"Uhh...Drake is cheating on me, Ifinally realized it. Im sorry ididnt believe you. Ijust don't have a place to stay and your like the only pers--"
"Its okay, you can stay here as long as you need." Damon said with a small smile.
Iwalked in and greatly hugged Damon, Iknew not to trust drake...nothing lasts forever.

*Damon's POV*
Icant believe Drake actually cheated on Helena, how could he do this Ithought he actually loved her.
Idecided to make my move with Helena. "Hey Hel?"
"Yeah" she said with a sniffle
"Iknow it really isnt really the right time but...can ikiss you?"

She paused for a moment then nodded, istarted leaning in then she did too. Then igently pressed my lips against hers.

*Helena's POV*

Damon kissed me, and honestly it was nothing special like what Damon and ihad. Whenever we would kiss it would feel just right. But right now ineeded this, Iwas just so lonely and broken. All of a sudden Damon started reaching up my shirt, and things started getting heated.

*Drakes POV*
Ihad gotten Helena's text, a single tear dripped down my face, ihad just bought her the ring...and now ihave no one left.

LATTE UPDATE SORRY