Chapter twenty four

*drakes POV*
I had like a thousand miss calls from Helena, I couldn't take it anymore and blocked her. After I did that I felt guilt. I was about halfway away from Cecilias house when I was at a stop light. I couldn't leave Helena like that, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her forever and ever. When the light turned green I made a U turn and started to hed back to the house.

After about ten minutes I pulled up to the driveway. I saw Hels car was still there so that meant she was possibly still there. unless she left with Damon which I highly doubt. I saw the door was unlocked so I just stepped in. "Hello? Helena?" I spoken just loud enough. I went to our bedroom and saw she wasn't there but I saw blood all over the floor. Okay now I'm starting to get worried. It looked like no one was home? But why was the door unlocked? I stepped back outside and heard crying but I couldn't tell where it was coming from. I didn't want to yell out or anything because you know what if it wasn't Helena you know? Lol awkward. Anyways I kept looking around, as I started getting closer to the side of the house the crying was becoming more and more clearer. Then when I looked up there I saw. The love of my life on top of our roof ready to jump.