Chapter twenty three

Authors note; I am going to be writing the story using my microphone so things will be a little bit different but the story will still continue on I'm just doing this, because I think it'll be easier for me.

Helenas POV
I couldn't believe that Drake just left me like that I was truly surprised that he did. I was scared I couldn't make my life without him on my own I needed him back, I needed drake back, I know Damon isn't the one for me. I turned to Damon face-to-face with him "get the hell out of my house I never want to see you again ". I yelled
Damon turn back to me shocked but I could tell he had guilt in his eyes. He didn't say anything for a while but then he finally spoke "I understand I'll leave and I'll never talk to you again I hope you make it on your own especially by yourself ".
Damon finally left and the things that he said the final things that he said were burnt in the back of my mind "especially by yourself ".
But I couldn't let that get in my way right now I needed to get Drake back. I reach for my phone and called first. It rang and rang but no answer went straight to voicemail. 30 minutes pass and no answer still I think he finally blocked me because every time I would call it would go straight to voicemail and I guess that was the last time I was going to hear Drakes voice again.
Tears started to form in my eyes and I couldn't take the pain anymore and went into my room that used to be ours went to my jewelry container and pulled out two blades and you can tell now where that left off.
I started to feel guilt turn into my stomach bleeding falling down my arms my thighs my wrist and my shoulders Drake was no longer here to save me. No more hearing his soft voice in the morning, no more singing to me to make me feel better, no more late-night movies with him and pizza, no more date nights, no more getting dressed up for him,no more anything and I guess now that was it. No more Drake I took the blade to my wrist and Lastly no more me.

Hey guys sorry for the little emotional trigger warning part I should've worn your first well I hope you enjoy this chapter and I'll keep y'all updated with some more (: