Chapter twenty

*Helenas POV*
I woke up the next morning a bit early. I was pretty upset cause I didn't get enough sleep so just to wake me up a little bit more I made me some delicious coffee. I thought about making drake some so I did. After everyone left last night the house was a mess! I decided while the coffee was brewing to clean up a bit that way Drake wouldn't have to do so much work. I heard footsteps coming from the hallway and saw it was Drake. "Good morning" he said while hugging me and giving me a kiss.
"I made you some coffee it should be done in a bit" I smiled
"Yay! You're the best!"
"I'm just cleaning up a bit since everyone left it a mess haha" I said
"Oh alright then, let me get some clothes on and I'll help you out"
Drake ran back into the room I'm guessing of course to change and I went into the kitchen to fix the coffee.
I heard Drake come back into the living room and saw he was picking up the cups and dumping them into a trash bag.
"Thanks babe" I said
Drake just looked at me and smiled
Today I wanted to give Drake a special day...if you know what I mean. Cause honestly I think he deserves it. I love him so much and he does so much for me!
I decided to make dinner, then change into something nice 😉😉😉😉I bought some lingerie the other day so I decided on wearing that too. I just want this night to be special for him well I mean for us.
But first things first, I needed Drake out of the house. I called up Johnnie and told him to stall Drake for about two hours while I get everything prepared. He said it was no problem so I was stress free now.
An hour later around 5 in the afternoon Drake was out of the house. I decided on making salad and noodles. I wore my black dress and some black heels. Underneath my outfit I had some lacy underwear that I really liked and hopefully drake would like them too.
The food was almost about done so I decided on doing my makeup. It was already 6 o'clock so I had about an hour left. After I got done with my hair and makeup I got the plates ready. But all of a sudden I heard a knock on the door. I went to open it and regretted even opening the door.