Chapter Nineteen

*Helenas POV*
Drake and istopped our little scene we were having in the bathroom cause iguess someone had to take a piss really bad. Ifixed my hair and drake started to open the door. Iwas surprised to see who it was, actually...iwas a little scared. It was Damon.
He jumped when he realized it was us that was in there. "Hey Damon" Drake said "hey guys sorry to interupt but ijust drank like five cans of peace tea and ireally gotta go" igiggled at what he said, Drake and istepped out of the way and headed back into the living room where everyone was at. A moment later a Never shout Never song came on and it was Trouble. Drake loved that song, he always said it reminded him of me, he glanced over at me and motioned me to dance where everyone was at. Imean it was our night so why not? We were dancing at a median pace since it wasnt really a slow song. Everyone was taking pictures and recording us. Drake leaned in and whispered in my ear "inever want this moment to end". Ilooked up at his beautiful green eyes and kissed him gently on the lips. Everyone 'awed' ijust smiled. When the song was over they went back to putting of mice and men on so then everybody started jumping and screaming of course cx.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ It was getting pretty late, the time was 2:30 and iwas getting sleepy. A couple of people started leaving so ithought i'd just wait it out. Finally around three everyone was gone. It was just Drake and ileft in the CYC house. "About time were alone" he said
"Yeah iknow haha im kind of sleepy" isaid
"Okay babe lets get some rest and we'll do something fun tomorrow " Drake responded
"Okay"