Chapter Six

*Drakes POV*
"Helena are you okay? Do you wanna grab a bite or something?" iasked
"No its fine im not that hungry, ijust wanna get home and forget this day even happened." she said with a sigh..ifelt so bad like idont even wanna bring Cecilia over or anything anymore, because ithink it would be way to awkward since all of this happened.
We finally arrived back to the apartment and isaw Helena walk into the bedroom idecided to chill alittle bit in the living room, and see what she wanted to do. While iwas waiting for her ipulled out my phone and unfollowed Damon on every social network ihad and blocked him. Helena was taking a while so ipeeked in through the bedroom and saw that she was fast asleep, she looked so peaceful and adorable Icouldnt help but take a selfie with her. Itip toed next to her and made sure the flash was off and took a picture, iposted it on instagram and put 'nothing is better than.being able to sleep next to this cute little thing, goodnight everyone' ilocked my phone, changed, and climbed in next to Helena. Iscooted closer to her and wrapped my arm around her small waist, and whispered in her ear "ilove you Helena with all my heart iwant to be with you forever". After that idrifted off to sleep.

~Next day~

*Cecilia's POV*
It was in the morning that ihad heard my phone go off and saw that ihad a message from Drake, ichecked to see what he said and iwas really surprised alittle hurt actually but iunderstood and iwanna keep our friendship normal so idont have a problem with it.

*Drakes POV*
In the morning ihad woken up with Helena still in my arms, idecided to text Cecilia and tell her to not come over as much..Iknow that makes me sound like an ass but ireally love Helena and idont want her thinking there's another girl involved. So istarted typing..."Cecilia, Iknow your my best friend and ilove you but Damon had told Helena that iwas cheating on her with you..Iknow its stupid but can you just lay off awhile idont wanna have you come over and it be awkward, im so sorry but please im not trying to hurt you just stay away for awhile.." ipressed send and that was it.