Wildin - Chapter 10

Karen (mama)

I hummed to myself as I walked through the front door. A smell hit my nose as I walked in the kitchen.

"This girl don't ever clean." I murmured.

"Keyshia! Did I tell yo ass to clean up?!" I hollered while patting my itching head.

I waited for a response , "Keyshia!"

"Russell?" I called out.

I sucked my teeth as I walked out of the kitchen and into the living room.

I started to panic when I saw a dried up blood in a washcloth and the house phone lying on to floor.

I hesitantly checked the whole house. I sighed in relief as I made my way back into the living room.

I dug my phone out of my pocket and noticed it was dead. I bent down to pick up the house phone when I heard the front door open.

"Keyshia where yo ass been?!" I snapped walking towards the door only to see Sheela.

"Where the hell is my daughter! You know you finna lose your fucking rights to see her!" I hollered poking her in the chest.

"Get you fucking hands off me!" Sheela exclaimed drawing out her gun.

"Touch me again." She warned waving her gun in my face.

I chuckled , "Where's my daughter?"

"Biitch your her mother! Shouldn't you know? I haven't talked to her since I dropped her off." She spoke.

"Call her." I snapped.

"You got one mo time to say some slick shit to me." Sheela bumped past me and pulled out her phone.

I waited impatiently while she called her fast ass sister.

"She ain't answer." She huffed.

"I swea'god if my sister hurt." She trailed off while walking out the house.

"Where you going?" I yelled.

"To find my fucking sister since yo unmotherly ass can't!" She hissed getting in car.

I walked up to her car and banged on the passenger window.

"What bitch?" She groaned rolling down the window.

"I'm going witchu." I announced getting in the passenger seat.

"Hell nawl getcho musty smelling ass out." She exclaimed holding her nose.

I sniffed my underarms and shrugged. I'm tart not musty.

I guess she knew I wasn't going to get out cause she got out the car and came around to the passengers side and pulled me out by my hair.

"Bitch lemme go!" I dug my nails into her hands as she threw me on the ground.

"When I tell you to do something listen." She hissed before getting into her car. She drove off leaving me distraught.

I smirked to myself as I saw her phone lighting up in the grass. I quickly grabbed it and saw someone by the name of Ray calling. I answered not caring if I knew the person or not.

"Sheela come to the trap now!" I winced as the person yelled threw the phone.

"Huh?" I questioned.

"Sheela quit fucking playing! Someone raided the trap!"

I smirked to myself , this what the lil bitch been doing.