Bickin Back Bein Bool - Chapter 4

Sheela

I wrote the last of my notes and gathered my papers. Bj tapped me.

I sighed and turned to him.

Bj is this young freshman boy that always beg me for shit. He don't do nothin but sleep and listen to music during class. I don't know why this boy even came to college.

This nigga be workin my nerves.

"You know Imma need ta copy them notes." He said biting the end of his pen.

"Nope, uh un, I gave you mine last time and yo ass lost it." I hissed.

"Sheela you know I'm sorry." He smiled.

I rolled my eyes.

"Boy why yo ass here? You don't do shit." I spoke.

He chuckled and leaned back, still chewing on his pen.

"Man I gotta come, my grandma said I gotta go to college or she gon kick my ass out the house." He complained.

I shook my head.

"Well her ass needa give you a whoopin, yo young ass don't do shit but bug people bout their homework." I snapped.

"And thanks to you, I'm passin." He laughed.

I chuckled and shoved everything in my backpack. I felt Bj young ass starin down my blouse.

"Sheela when you gon let me hit?" He asked.

I smacked my lips.

"Bye lil boy." I sighed.

"Naw for real, I may be young but I'm readyyy." He sang.

I slapped his arm.

"Get the fuck outta here, you can't handle this young blood." I replied.

"Why you ain't tryna fuck wit me? Ima nice nigga, I won't hurt you." He joked.

"First off, you 19, ya ass is too young and on top of that, you ain't about shit." I laughed.

"Sheela yes I am, speakin of... I got these mixtapes." He said diggin in his bag.

He got a stack out and tried to hand me some.

"I know you known round here so-"

"Uh un, no no no, don't give me that shit." I laughed shakin my hand no.

He mugged me.

"For real nigga? You just gon do me like that?" He questioned.

I chuckled and nodded.

"Hell yeah, I ain't listenin to that shit." I chuckled.

"Man Sheela you don't know what your missin. Imma be the next Rich Homie Quan, the next Young Thug, shid imma be like the Migos." He explained.

I burst out laughing.

"You funny." I laughed getting up.

"Why you gotta put me down like that." He whined following me out the classroom.

"Because, you can't rap, yo ass can hardly read." I said.

"Man forget you." He mumbled and walked away.

I shrugged and headed towards the door. I gotta go handle some business at the trap.

As I walked out the building Bj ran beside me.

"You gon give a nigga a ride and 10 sack?" He asked.

"You got money or nah?" I asked.

He sighed.