OHANA - Chapter 12

Sheela

Keyisha

While crying I guess I ended up falling asleep cause I was being woken up by someone shaking me.

Soon as I opened my eyes I instantly remembered where I was and pushed the person away from me.

"Please don't hurt me." I cried.

"Keyisha it's me Sheela damn." I instantly hopped up and hugged her.

She just stood there , once I realized she wasn't hugging me back I let go. She grabbed my hand and led me outside.

"What happened?" Sheela groaned as we walked out to her car.

I shook my head Sheela don't care. If she did she would've consulted me like a good sister should have.

"Some big man tried to take advantage of me while momma ran with some white stuff. Not that you care any." I said while rolling my eyes.

I'm tired of bad stuff happening to me all the time, I should have never called Sheela ass. She already treat us like shit, her ass should've stayed where she was at.

"Why would you even go with her Keyisha?" Sheela asked as we got in her car.

I ignored her and looked out the windows. I realized she hadn't start the car I looked over at her and seen her shaking her head.

"I know you heard me lil girl."

"I did and I chose to ignore you." I said as if it were the simplest thing ever with a shrug.

"Keyisha you make it so hard for me not to want to snatch yo ass up." Sheela groaned starting the car.

"My momma would never put her hands on me." I mumbled.

Sheela stopped and looked at me.

"She's the reason your in this fucking mess! You need to open up ya damn eyeballs and stop being so damn naive Keyisha! She's a fucking drug addict! I do everything I can to make sure you have a good life and you so damn ungrateful." Sheela shook her head began driving again.

"Quit lying! You don't care about us , if you did. You'd do us all a favor and get out of our lives! Cause guess what we don't need you! You did us a favor when you ran away!" I yelled at her.

"Get the fuck out." Keyisha hissed stopping the car.

I looked at her and shook my head no.

"Nawl you bad right? You can handle ya self right? You don't need me right?! Get the fuck out my car then! Since yo ass wanna be so grown , find ya ass a way home!" Sheela snapped hitting the dashboard making me jump. I didn't move an inch.

"That's what I thought. You say I don't care for you but I bought ya ungrateful as- you know what I'm grown I ain't gotta explain myself to you." Sheela remarked.

"Barley grown. You can't even handle your damn family."

"When did you start paying bills? Matter of fact when did you get a job? Don't ever tell me I'm not handling mine. Cause I've bent over repeatedly to make your ungrateful ass happy. Keyisha don't say shit else to me I swear to god."

"Whatever." I murmured , almost an hour of sitting in the car with Sheela annoying ass we arrive back at the house.

I got out of car soon as it came to halt I slammed the door and ran in the house to check on my dad. Soon as I ran into his room the smell of weed hit my nose.

"Sheela!" I hollered turning around to see her entering the house.

"Fuck you yelling for?" Sheela snapped.

"Why the hell daddy room smell like weed? You tryna kill him ain't you? You so fucking selfish! You don't-" I was cut off by her sending a slap to my face. I held my cheek and seen her face red from anger I'm assuming.

"I am so tired or hearing you and Karens ungrateful ass mouths. If you don't like the way I run shit leave." She spoke crossing her arms over her chest.

"No you leave! Don't nobody need you! Go back to Atlanta! Leave us the fuck alone!" I screamed at her before walking back into dad's room. I slammed the door behind me and sat on the bed next to dad.

"Daddy?" I spoke softly while grabbing his hand. Despite all the bad things he's done to me I still love him.

He didn't move or even open his eyes.

"Daddy?" I shook him , he still didn't move. I felt his wrist and seen he didn't have a pulse.

"Oh my god." I mumbled. I crawled in the bed beside him and just cried.

"Sheela ass killed him." I shook my head , she always trying to ruin something . Her ass going back to atlanta one way or another.