Dope Girl

(Flashback)

"Bitch! Bring yo ass in here now !" Dad yelled. Mom quickly walked into the kitchen where dad was.

"Whats wrong hon-"

Before she could finish talkin my dad slapped the shit out of her. Her head snapped to the other side. Mom held her cheek and started crying.

"Bitch , What the fuck did I tell you before I left!" He said.

"You said...to..to-"

He slapped her again.

"Let it out bitch!" He yelled. Mom cried harder.

"You said to make sure that your food is on the table." She cried.

"Right bitch! And what did I say I was going to do if my muthafuckin food ain't there? " He said through clenched teeth.

"Beat me." She said softly.

My little sister and I was on the couch watching them fight. I tried to console her but I was highly upset. My blood boiled every time he threw a punch at her. I was tired of seeing this. I was tired of him beating her day after day.

Dad had mom by her throat pushing her into the cabinets. She looked like she was going to pass out.

I got up and threw a mug at my dad's head. I heard it shatter. He stopped and felt his head. He slowly turned around and looked at me shocked. I ran up on him and started throwing punches left and right. I was furious, that nigga hit my mama! I was tired of him beating her.

He pushed me into the wall and threw me to ground. He was strong as fuck! I somehow managed to get away. Mom grabbed me and shoved me a little.

"Sheela get the fuck out my god damn house!" She snapped.

"What the hell do you mean? I tried to help yo ass out !" I yelled.

"Get yo ass out ,you heard yo mama!" Dad yelled.

I ran into my room and packed all my shit. How the hell is this bitch gon put me out fo helpin her ass out? I guess she like gettin her ass beat. I was beyond pissed. I looked at Keyshia and ran out the house. I walked a couple of blocks and stopped in mid flight. I realized something, I had nowhere to go...I was only 13.

Sheela (10 years later)

Shid life is good every since I left that house. Drake couldn't have said it better "Started from the bottom now I'm here."

I'm going to college and I pay tuition on my own. I got a beautiful ass condo down here in Atlanta and I sho worked hard for it. After I got put out the house I started selling drugs. Shid I needed money but most of all I needed to belong. If your family don't want ya, then the streets do and that's exactly where I went..The Streets.

Shid its better than goin round sellin my pussy. I heard ho's makes lots of friends but that wasn't me, I choose dealin because that's what all the boys was doin. My best friend Jordan and his whole family was drug dealers. His family took me in and me seeing that lifestyle made want to be in it. I'm the only female out here in the A gettin money like these niggas and I enjoy every part of it.

I haven't heard from my parents in 10 years. They didn't care that I was out on my on. They don't give a shit about me, their first born daughter and honestly I don't give a shit about them either I hope that they will die and rot in hell....except my sister...I miss her.

Keyshia (Sheela's little sister)

Its been 10 years since my sister left. Every since Sheela and my dad fought he never hit my mom again. Mom had got a job and she got more involved in church. Dad mostly stays at home and work on cars. Life for me is good I guess. I'm 15 now. I'm a freshman in high school, I got a scholarship to any college of my choice, and I'm cute as fuuuck. People say I look just like Sheela, which make my parents mad. I wish I could see Sheela again. Every since Sheela left no one seen her, not like we've been looking or anything. It's like she just up and vanished. I hope she's doing fine. Mane I miss Sheela.