Hiatus

Hey y'all. I know many of y'all have been wondering what happened to me and why there hasn't been any more updates since 2016. First, I would just like to thank everyone who messaged me and asked if everything was okay.

The plan in 2016 was to update all summer before I started college, but all that changed when I decided I wanted to do hoodrat shit with my friends. Things happened and that lead to me not being able to update.

One murder charge and two kids later, I am now ready to get back into writing again and finishing this book. I got some updates waiting for y'all and I will probably update like every other week... I'm not really sure but  there will be updates.

Also, ya girl ain't doing so good financially so if y'all could head on over to my cash app and bless ya girl that would be great. (Link in bio)

God bless y'all & thanks for the support.

Lmaoooooo

Sike!

Disregard that last part. I'm doing great guys, none of that happened. I'm still in college and that is why the updates I promised never came in. I really & truly wanted to continue writing but I needed to focus on my education. Plus, these professors had me writing long ass papers & made me start hating to write. Anyways I want y'all to know that I never forgot about y'all and I did miss all the love & funny comments y'all had.

Updates are on the way & I won't disappoint. Also, I got a surprise for y'all too so stay tuned!!!

Love, Elizabeth❣