To do list - Chapter 14

Keyisha

Few Days Later

"Keyisha!" Momma called, I ignored her and continued scrolling through my dad's friends on Facebook.

I heard her walk upstairs as I messaged a few people. As I logged out of Facebook my bedroom door swung open, I looked over at her with an annoyed expression. I noticed she had on clean clothes with her hair somewhat decent.

"What?" I snapped. She hasn't done anything to help with the funeral arrangements and it's been pissing me off.

She looked at me like I grew three heads, "Oooh first off you better use lowercase letters when you talking to me and second of all bring yo fast ass downstairs." I waited for her to close my door before getting up.

"Oooh I can't stand her!" I mumbled sitting on the edge of my bed, next thing I know my door being swung open again. She stood in the doorway with an extension cord.

"What?" She hissed raising the extension cord like she was about to hit me.

"None." I groaned getting off of my bed. I grabbed my shirt off of my bed since I was only in my bra and yoga pants , after I slipped my shirt on I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs to see what this lady wanted.

"Ma'am?" I questioned soon as I stepped off of the last step.

"Baby bring some lemonade in the living room." She spoke in a high voice. I scrunched my face up. Since when she talk white.

I ignored her order and walked into the living room to see her, Quincy and Austin sitting on the couch. Soon as I cleared my throat they all looked towards me.

"What they doing here?" I asked looking at my momma who had a small grin on her face.

"Imma need for y'all to leave!" I raised my voice at the boys and pointed to the front door.

"Aye!" I looked over at momma and seen she had a frown on her face.

"What?" I groaned.

"Imma need for you to take it down three notches, okay? These boys wanted to talk to you so I'll be upstairs." She explained before standing up from the couch.

"Nawl." I argued as she walked past me, she pushed me towards the couch more and ran upstairs.

"So wassup? You still need that money or what?" Quincy asked, annoyed.

"Yeah." I sighed deeply.

"Well bitch, you better drop down and getcho eagle on." Austin replied, already on the couch with his pants down.

"C'mon K, all you gotta do is suck us up a little and let us get our nut. That ain't hard now is it? And plus you need this for your daddy." Quincy said, playing with my hair and lightly rubbing my face.

I listened closely to what he said and slowly dropped down to my knees. I gotta do this for my daddy's funeral.

I placed the tip of Austin's penis inside my mouth and took in as much as I could. He grabbed a fist full of my hair and forcefully guided my head. I gagged a little but I kept sucking. My mouth had produced alot of siliva so I pulled him out and spit on it.

"Damn, girl." Austin groaned, complimenting me. Quincy came along and I began sucking him while I slowly jerked Austin's shaft.

He pulled me onto the couch and placed me on all fours. He rammed his dick inside me and I did what I was told so I could get my reward.

I wiped the cum off my body and face as the boys got dressed. Austin threw me a backpack before they walked out the house.