Too Many Problems - Chapter 18

Keyisha

"Keyishaaaa." A voice cooed causing me to stir in my sleep.

"Leave me alone." I whined turning the opposite direction of the voice.

I snuggled more into my pillow after a few seconds only to have the covers being snatched off of me.

"What the fuck!" I yelled sitting up to see Damien smiling.

I raised my eyebrows as I noticed I wasn't in my room, "Uh" I started but I was cut off.

"Last night after you cleaned and you fell asleep I decided to bring you back to my place Ian feel comfortable leaving you there by ya self I even packed you a bag" He answered pointing towards the gym bag in the chair across the room.

I smirked a little to myself, money time.

"Look Damien your a great guy and all but I can't stay here I gotta get to work , bills need to be paid so if you could take me home that'd be great." I snapped.

He started smiling,"Ian tryna stop ya hustle mama just let me take you out and spoil you for the day."

I shook my head as he pulled out his wallet and threw me his card.

"What's this for?" I played confused grabbing the card.

"Take care of ya bills babygirl I just wanna show you how a real man suppose to treat you." He answered with a sly grin.

I looked at him for a few seconds before smiling.

"You're amazing."

"I try ya know, my mom worked twenty-four seven and I just believe if you work hard you deserve to be spoiled like the queen you are its hella rare to find independent women these days that ain't fucking and sucking for money."

My smile fell a little, his words hurt I'm doing what I gotta do. I guess I took to long to respond because he started talking again.

"Sorry for the rant I just hate females that do that it ain't cute but pay ya bills babygirl I'll go make us some breakfast." He leaned on the bed to kiss my forehead before walking out the room.

"Shit well now I feel bad." I mumbled. After debating on using his card I shrugged and grabbed the house phone that laid on the dresser and I proceeded to pay all the bills that needed to be paid.

A bitch could get use to this.

I hopped out of bed and walked into his adjoined bathroom and looked around for a toothbrush. After a while said fuck it and walked out of the room.

As I entered the kitchen I seen him trying to make oatmeal.

"Bruh it don't take this fucking long for oatmeal." He groaned opening the microwave.

"Fuck man!" He snapped I stood on my tippy toes and peeked past him to see the bowl melted.

I bust out laughing, "Damn I guess you can't cook huh?"

He turned around with a pout, "I wanted to make you breakfast but shit ian know the bowl was gone melt."

I giggled and shook my head in amusement.

"Did you get ya bills paid?" He questioned turning around, taking the plate out of the microwave.

"Yeah thanks." I smiled a little.

"Ya welcome baby, so instead of me making us breakfast why don't we go out?" He suggested.

"That'd be great." I answered. He nodded his head and told me to go get dressed.