Back 2 Business - Chapter 2

Keyshia

"So how was it? Where she lives? She smokes drugs huh? I bet she got roaches." Mama said as she paced around the kitchen.

Her ass been asking me 125 questions all night and its morning now. I sighed and poured me some Fruity Pebbles in my bowl along with the milk.

"Ma, Sheela ain't that bad. She's doin real good for herself. Guess what? She lives in this big ol condo...it's nice too." I said as I ate a spoon full of cereal.

"Mhm, her ass livin off some nigga. Don't let her lil "glamorous" life style fool you. She was with some dude huh?" She asked.

"Yeah, but they just friends."

"Friends my ass, he her pimp." Mom snapped. I scratched my head in confusion.

"What ?" I asked.

"Think about it, she ran away with no money or nothin, how the hell she get all that money? Either she's a hoe or she's

using niggas." She explained.

Hmm, mom did have a point. Dad rolled in the room in his wheelchair.

"All I know is that you ain't goin with her no more." He spoke.

"Mhm, sho ain't, she might sell yo ass." She hissed.

I rolled my eyes.

"Sheela won't do nothin like that."I sighed.

"You say that now, but we don't know nothin about that girl." Mama replied.

I ate the rest of my food and went to my room. I'm tired of mom and dad talkin about Sheela but I feel kind of iffy about what they was saying. Maybe she is what they said.

I got dressed for school and did my makeup like Sheela taught me. Dad never did tell me sorry for beating me but oh well he was just having a bad day like ma said.

I put on my pink bandana and made a neat bun. I slid on my new Kd's that Sheela bought me and threw my Michael Kors bag over my shoulder. I walked out the house and went to my bus stop. My friends Imesha and Daniel gasped.

"Oh shit, look at you!" Daniel yelled.

"Damn, girl you got rich over night? Yo mom got her taxes early huh?" Imesha said.

I laughed.

"Uh un girl, my sister bought me this." I said with extra confidence.

They frowned.

"Sister?" Daniel questioned.

"Yes, member I told you she ran away?" I reminded them.

"Oooo that sister...Wait she came back? Damn where was she at? The jungle?" Imesha asked.

"No Atlanta." I laughed.

"Why she come back?" Daniel asked.

I sighed.

"Long story."

Sheela

Talking 'bout you popping tags, nigga you ain't bought shit

Talking bout a hunned bottles, nigga you ain't popped shit

All you talk nana clips, nigga you ain't shot shit

Spending money on these hoes, nigga you ain't fuck shit Shit Shit

I nodded my head to Future as I drove to the trap house. I grabbed the blunt I rolled up, lit it up and took a drag at it. I exhaled, letting the smoke flow out my mouth.