The party plan...

Aashika's POV-

I am so happyyyyy....yayyyyyy!!!!!! We won the series. This is my first trip with the Indian team as the TEAM MANAGER. All the players had worked really hard so all of them were too tired to talk about anything else except sleep......Ro bhaiya was already sleeping on vi's shoulder🤣🤣 sleepy head. The day ended with happy and proud faces of all of the players.

Next day:

I woke up earlier than everyone out of habit and went to the balcony to get some fresh air. I absolutely love Australia. I am already kind of obsessed with my room and the hotel. I must say Australia is very hospitable. I love it already...
I suddenly remembered that mahi bhai told me to join them for breakfast today at 8 am as virat had something important to talk about.... so I got ready and reached the dining area, where I saw everyone except for Ro. I went and took a seat beside mahi bhai and whished him good morning. I suddenly heard shikhi bhai and vi talking to each other.....

Virat: He's always late uska har baar ka hai (this happens Every time)

Shikhi bhai: I guess he slept late yesterday as we were playing FIFA

And here comes ritika (aka rits or ritsy) As soon as she entered, vi asked her about Rohit.
Rits bhabhi: well virat, to your disappointment, yea both Ro and sammy are sleeping

Virat: Aaj zinda nahi bachega vo (he's gonna die today) I am going to wake him up......he's such a sleeping panda😡😡😡

Virat was fuming with anger and no one except mahi bhai could stop him  from killing Rohit 😂😂

Hardik's POV:

We all gathered here for breakfast on time but guess what? Our one and only Rohit gurunath Sharma isn't here yet. Virat has started pacing to and fro with anger in the tip of his nose in the room. He headed towards Ro's room. Bhagwaan Hi Bachaye ab Ro ko. (only god can save Ro)
And here the panda is sleeping with junior version of him. This scene was so cute that the moment we saw him sleeping, we started admiring both father and daughter and there was silence in the room. Sammy had already woken up but was pretending to sleep.... she's an angel😇😇🤗
Vi silently picked Sammy and have her to ritsy and Rohit held his pillow which was beside him and snuggled in the pillow. But Vi came with a glass of cold water and threw the water on Ro to wake him up.

Ro: virattttttt I'm gonna kill you.....you have to pay for it. Bloody neend ka dushman (enemy of my sleep)

Virat: Ro, get up, go to the bathroom and freshen up before I do something else.

He said with a stern face.

Ro: fineeeee😒😑

And here is the 878895.....th fight of rohirat. Thank God they didn't argue as they did all the Time, thanks to virat as he didn't let Ro speak.

At the breakfast table
Virat's POV:

I announced as if ordering all the players.

Me: So guys as you all know that we had a great win against Australia toh party toh banti hai (a party has to be thrown). So, I have decided that as there's a rest day today and we're going home tomorrow, I am taking you to a club to party..... so get ready at 7pm. See y'all here sharp at seven.

I said as if telling Ro as he's the one who's always late.

Mahi bhai: chiku.....I have some work so I am going to stay here with bhuvi as he's injured..... I'll take Care if him. So you people go and don't miss me much alright? Have fun. And I don't want any arguments.

Aashika: Mahi bhai even I won't go then. I am staying with you both.

Mahi bhai: Aashu I already said, no arguments.... he said in a serious tone.

Aashu: Fine😑😑
Me: ok bhai as you wish...take care. We'll miss you both

________________________________

Hey readers, I hope you all liked the chapter.....I know this chapter is not up to the mark but this is the first time I tried to write a story. I promise the upcoming chapters will be interesting😃😃 Till then, please keep reading and bear with me🤣🤣🤣

Cover credit: lowrumble

UNEDITED CHAPTER