Relavations-2.

Author's pov:

When kriti was finally in her senses and stable, everybody made sure to feed her and entertain her. Mahi bhai went out to get her some pastries and biscuits. Harry, ro, and shrey accompanied him, whereas the wives were busy making her eat food.

She kept on denying and started thinking something. 'Should I tell them? Isn't it too early? They don't even know me much. What if all of them find me wrong? What if sona and aashi leave?

All these thoughts kept lingering in her mind until she was interrupted by sonakshi.

"Aey khaa le na yaar, phir medicine bhi leni hai  tujhe....kya masti kar rahi hai" said sona, in an attempt to lighten the thick atmosphere.

"Haan baccha, you should've already finished eating two plates. Idhar ek bhi hil nahi rahi. Khao jaldi. Come on." Said sakshi.

"Bhabhi, please. I'm in no mood to eat anything. Bhook nahi hai" said kriti, protesting.

"Chup kar. Subha se sab aise hi baithe hain. Humne khud kuch nahi khaya hai aur tu aur weak hai. You need to finish all this, without rant. Phir hi vo Jo biscuits aur pastries laayenge vo tujhe milenge. Varna vo bhi main kha jaunga" said Rishabh.

And everybody chuckled. Kriti started to wonder if it was her luck or good deeds due to which she got such good people surrounding her.

Aashu and ritsy started feeding her and she was compiled to eat. Mahi bhai and the other had also arrived by then.

All this while, Virat, Rahul, Rishabh and everyone else also wondered what happened outside but they didn't want to put more pressure on the already suffering kriti. Vi thought, 'She should've told me earlier only. Friend hai yahi soch ke Bata diya Hota toh aaj ye sab nahi Hota.' But again, the same thought came to his mind. 'Maybe she doesn't consider you that good of a friend ki vo tujhse uski personal life discuss kare'

After everyone had successfully finished feeding kriti and having food themselves, Mahi bhai asked kriti to tell what happened.

Taking a deep breath, she started. "The guy outside was harsh. My ex husband."

With that being spoken, vi felt a pang in his heart. Everybody was shocked.

Kriti continued. "I was married to him for 4 years. It was an arranged marriage. My parents had met him through some common friends and then got me married without wasting any more time."

Ro asked, "They didn't even ask if you were ready for it?"

"No ro. They should have. Even I was just 20. But then my parents don't love me enough to ask me about such 'petty' stuff"

Vi interrupted, "kriti, they are your parents. They might have asked you and it's not definitely a petty thing."

Kriti chuckled, and blinked furiously in order to stop those traitor tears from coming out.

"Vi, you were there with me in Delhi right? Don't you remember what happened there?"

Mahi bhai asked, "ye kya ho raha hai? What is she talking about?"

"Guys, I went to Delhi as her fake boyfriend. Her parents pressurised her to get married. AGAIN. So she asked me to accompany her as I was there only after the tournament."

Kriti continued. "You know, I hate my parents. They didn't even-

She was interrupted by sakshi. "You know, just because they got you married without your choice doesn't mean that you hate them. They want your happiness. No parent in this world would want their child to suffer."

"Bhabhi vo toh tab Hota hai na, jab the child is loved by his or her parents."

"Matlab?" Asked vi, not able to decipher a word.

"Matlab ye vi, ki my parents didn't want me. They never loved me. Never ever did they bother to know where I was or what happened to me."

"Okay, let me start from the start." She continued. "I was 8 years old. It was a Monday morning and first day of school after 2 days of holiday. So I was not ready to go. I kept crying and crying. My father sat on the dining table, reading newspaper and having tea. Whereas my mom was struggling with my hair. She couldn't untangle my hair for a long time. Almost 20 minutes. Because I had been roaming around for two days with open hair like bollywood heroines." She laughed

Everybody chuckled at the last part.

Then she said, "She got tired and I was also crying because of the way My mom was handling my hair. It hurt. So, she cut short my hair. Not to mention, she did it very harshly. And i loved my shoulder long hairs. So I cried even more."

"Mom got agitated. And slapped me. 'Stop crying and being a brat. Who told you to roam around with open hair? You roam around like that and I have to untangle them and waste my time behind you.' She said. Not to forget, it was result day. So mom and dad both would accompany me to school. So we went there and I was so scared of the result as I knew how I wrote in the papers. And as expected, I got 30 petcent marks only. I failed."

"Dad didn't say anything there. But at home it was different. That day was the worst for me. Mom and dad Argued so bad. I was sitting in my room, crying. Not because of the result. But because I knew what was going to happen now."

"I can't believe this." Said ro.

"After sometime. The voices outside subsided so I thought everything was over. And I decided to get myself water. So I was going to the kitchen when my parents started arguing again. This time, the topic was 'how kriti is a useless kid'. The argument heated and heated."

"I don't remember anything else, but my dad said to my mom 'I told you. I told you to abort her when she was in your womb itself. Agar
kar diya hota toh aaj khush hote hum. 3rd standard mein fail Kaun Hota hai?'. I was in the kitchen. I didn't understand anything, but I knew this wasn't going to end up well for me.

"Phir?" Said Harry.

"And it didn't. I was sent to my grandmother's house. Starting mein, it was all good. And I enjoyed there. But my dadi also was no different. After I spent almost 5-6 months there, I got it that this wasn't going to be easy either. I used to do all the household work there. Like every little thing except cooking.

Nonetheless, I started cooking also when I was in 9th grade." Said kriti, in a crying mess. Wiping the tears constantly.

"Don't tell me you cooked at the age of 15. I couldn't even make maggie by then" said sonakshi, in order to lighten the atmosphere.

"Well, I did." Said kriti. She continued after sipping some water, "toh ab Ghar mein dadi sirf unka aur dadu ka khana banati thi. I had to cook for myself."

Mahi bhai said, "I don't even know what to say....like seriously. I don't think they should be considered family at all."

A series of 'I second' and 'I third' continued.

After sometime, aashika went to kriti and gave her a hug, a bone crushing one. And sonakshi also did the same.

"Ayeee, mujhe fomo ho raha hai" said vi.

"Toh mat Karo fomo and come here." Said kriti. And soon enough, everybody shared a group hug.

"But that still doesn't explain why you aren't on good terms with your husband" said Virat, with a little rough edge.

"Ex husband. And yaar kuch toh Kal ke liye rakho, abhi I want to have dessert. Waise bhi meri life bohot tragic hai, don't worry you'll get to know it tomorrow." She chuckled.

And so did everybody. And Rahul got all the pastries and everybody ended the day, on not-a-so-good note. But nevertheless, they were happy that kriti had finally opened up.

Vote and comment guys!!💖✌️