Sometimes....it just fits.

Kriti's pov:

After we had ice creams, everybody retired to the guest house. I was in the same room as before. The next morning, it was 7 and I checked on sona and aashu.

Aashi looked so cute. All curled up and covered in a blanket. Her one hand on Harry's back, while the other busy moving a strand of hair that was irritating her.

After struggling for sometime, Harry did it for her. Even though in sleep, both of them had content smiles. I covered both of them properly with the blanket.

Sona was on the verge of falling off. She was smiling like a creep. I tried waking her up...but to dismay. She didn't even budge. She's going to compete with ro bro. After struggling for almost 10 minutes, I was about to give up and let her fall.

Virat entered the room, and helped me with sona. We adjusted her well and let her sleep. "Good morning vi" I said.

"Good morning kriti. Did you sleep well?" He asked. Oh lord how do I tell? "Yeah I did." I said.

"You know, you are a really bad liar." He said. "I know you didn't get even 1 percent sleep last night." He added further.

"How do you know? And yeah I didn't." I said smiling nervously.

"Your eyes are swollen and red. Looks like you've been crying." Said vi.

"Umm....you know I was going to make coffee for myself. You can join too. Looks like nobody's up yet." I said, dodging the topic.

"Yeah sure." He said. Thankfully, he got the hint and decided to agree.

So now, I was making coffee for myself and he was making green tea. I don't even know what came into me....but I felt like hugging him.

And I didn't even think before doing it. I took the coffee in a mug. And he did the same too. And suddenly out of nowhere I hugged him.

And without wasting even a second he hugged me too. I had tears in my eyes.

One may say that I cry a lot, but I felt a strange peaceful feeling. Like I can do anything I want, and he will handle everything else. I felt like I belonged here. With him. Ek ajeeb sa apna pan.

"Kriti, stop crying please....kuch nahi hoga why are you crying?" He asked. But I hugged him even harder.

Only then I realised what i was doing and That he might be feeling so uncomfortable. Like I don't even know how he feels. I do feel nice when he's there, but what about him? So I broke the hug and went to the couch.

"I asked you something kriti...why are you crying?" He said. And let me tell you....it's the softest version of him I've ever seen. The concern he had for me was something I had never seen in anyone's eyes before. I realised that I've yearned for such care and attention for my whole life.

"Nothing dude. I just felt-" I couldn't complete. He interrupted.

"You can tell me. I know it must have been hard for you yesterday. Everybody was just piling up on you 'batao na batao na' karke." He said.

"Don't blame them yaar. They were just really worried. And I've also bothered them so much" I said, putting forth everything I felt.

"Nahi yaar aisa nahi hai. You haven't bothered anyone."

"Vi, is it so easy?" I asked after sometime of comfortable silence.

"What?" He said.

"Kisi ko bhi accept Kar Lena and then treating them like your own? Like main toh stranger thi na To y'all. We just met and I thought that it would be just once. I didn't even think ki tum log itni Asaani se mujhe aur sona ko accept karoge. Plus including us in every plan of yours...is it so easy?"

"It is kriti....idhar team mein na sab aise hi hai. You know jab party ke baad hum log mahi bhai ke ghar baithe hue the and I remember, sakshi bhabhi and ritika said, 'You know, I feel like a connection with all three of them' and honestly, main toh bhul bhi gaya tha. But then I got reminded that she was talking bout you two"

Oh okay. "Oh" I said.

"Yes. And then all of us agreed. Toh phir tab se hi decide hua ki tum log bhi are a part of the ict fam." He said.

"You know, I've never felt alone. There was sime kind of assurance when you guys were near. Jaise sab thik hoga, ya phir kuch galat nahi hoga. It was just......so warm." I said.

Virat's pov:

Just then, kriti's phone rang. Ofc I couldn't hear the full conversation, but from the way kriti was speaking, it was definitely about the 'get married again' thing.

She sounded so frustrated. And i couldn't help but thing about the times my kriti had suffered because of that woman.

Wait. Did I say my? Just forget it.

I took the phone from her hand and said "aunty please.... she's not going to marry to harsh again. I'm already there for it. And right now hamari series shuru hone vaali hai. So we'll see after that about marriage. Till then, please don't disturb her about this thing. I urge you not to do that"

"She hung up" I said to kriti. She replied with a thanks and just then, Rohit sharma the great decided to grace us with his presence at 8 in the morning.

"Uth gaye Maharaj?" I said.
"Haan Senapati, jaao nashta laao." He replied.
"Aaj itna jaldi Haan? Kahan jaa raha hai?" I asked, because it's so unbelievable. Jis Bande ko 9 baje se pehle uthne ko maut aati hai, vo 8 baje ready ho kar aaya hai.

Ritika came in view with her little munchkin samaira, and said, "aaj uth gaya. Pata nahi shaayad bhagwan ko mujh par daya aa gayi hogi".

I so agree with her. And then, everybody started gathering and the day had started.

I realised it today that this was where I wanted to be for whole life. I've struggled hard and achieved so many things in life, but being here, with the most annoying, wierd, dumb, innocent people of the world completes me. It makes me what i am today. In short, it just fits being with the people you love.

__________________________________

Author's pov:

Aashika had just got up. She looked around to find Harry all cuddled into her as if his life depended on it. Just then, she started talking to him. "You look so cute while sleeping. And that smile you give me, that damn smile. It takes My heart away everytime and I realise that I could've never asked for more in my life.

You always give me my space that I need as an individual. I love that about you love. I know that you feel bad whenever I'm with some other guy that you're not so comfortable with, but trust me, no one of them is like you. They aren't you.

And I can't wait to get married to you" Saying so, she kissed his nose, and Harry woke up, encircling her in his arms.

"You know love, when you're with me, everything fits. I do stuff that I don't do otherwise. But with you, everything seems so perfect." He said.

"I love you Mr. Pandya" said aashika.

"I love you too baby" said hardik. "I'll talk to our parents about the date after the coming series even I can't wait to get married to you".

'Maybe it is true, soulmates do really exist.' Thought hardik, looking at aashika through the mirror where he had started to get ready for the day.
_________________________________

💖✌️