New Year's Eve.

Author's POV:

Time skip*

It was the 31st of December and the ict wags were planning a party along with shreyas at his place. Everybody was busy with some or other work.

Shreyas hadn't met this person in front of him since a long time. But he could say it that she was definitely very beautiful and cute.

Almost everyone was aware that rahul liked sonakshi except sonakshi herself and some others. About hardik and Aashika, they were an official couple now for more than 6 months. As for virat and kriti, things were going smooth....as of now.

Shreyas was busy adoring sonakshi, who was blowing the 'HAPPY NEW YEAR' balloons, and sticking them on the wall.

Shreyas being Shreyas, thought of some mischief. He went and pricked the balloon with a pin. This angered sonakshi.

Obviously because it was the R balloon. And she was ALMOST done with her job.

"Shreyasssss" she said, extending the S.

"Yes sonakshiiiii" replied shrey, in the same tone.

"Yaar, mehnat kari thi Maine. Now where do we get this one balloon? Why did you do that??" Whined sona, and ran behind Shreyas.

"Arre sorry nah. I was get- getting bored." saying so, he ran behind ritika, who was busy with sticking stars on the ceiling.

Leaving everybody startled, Shreyas now ran towards sakshi bhabhi, who was busy arranging the plastic glasses in a tower.

Sona got frustrated and threw the cellotape in her hand toward Shrey. But he was an athlete. Given that, the tape landed directly in his hand, not before breaking the tower.

Sakshi was irritated, "kya yaar, why are you both fighting? See, Mera glass tower bhi gira diya. We don't have time yar, the guys must be coming"

"But he started first" said sona and her lips formed a perfect pout. Making Shreyas go all awe in mind.

He melted as an ice cream, and apologized in one go. "Fine I'm also sorry and ill go get the balloons. After coming I'll help y'all too. I was just getting bored......but it's okay. I'll go". He said the latter part after a pause and glares from everybody.

_________________________________

Author's POV:

On the other side, the ict was sitting at ro's abode, munching on some biscuits and talking.

"Yaar ye Hamari wives ke alag hi nakhre hain nai?" Said Mahi bhai. And everybody stared at him as if he had seen a ghost.

"Aap kabse aise baat karne lage?" Said rahul. "Nahi because I've seen you always so serious. I didn't think you were also in the complaints-about-his-wife group."

"Toh? It's not a rule that I can't do that. Even I'm getting bored now" Said Mahi.

In the meantime, all the biscuits in the plate had finished and virat's hand reached for the last one. But ro was quicker than him, practically snatching the biscuit away from vi.

Everybody stared at them first, then at the biscuit and then back at them. They sighed at last, as if telling the biscuit to rest in peace.

"Arre, ye kya baat hui yaar? I was going to eat that" said vi.

"Par Mujhe khana tha vo" replied rohit.

"Toh doosra le leta yaar, I had my hand on it."

"Almost mister. Le toh Maine liya nah"

"Mahi bhai....ye dekho is bhukkhad ko" complained vi. Mahi bhai said nothing. Which made ro wonder what was going to happen.

Bhai silently went to the kitchen to fetch se more biscuits and came back.

*Arre😅" said vi. 'Oh cool' said ro. I can finally eat this one in peace. He thought.

Just after a few seconds, before ro could gulp that biscuit down, mahi bhai took it away.

"Kyun bhai? De do nah yaar vo mujhe" said ro.

"Don't tell me aapko khana tha vo bhai" said rahul.

"You need to stop being with harry rah. And secondly, I don't want the biscuit. Because we are going to go to shrey's place in half an hour" said Mahi bhai.

"But that doesn't answer my question nab bhai" pouted ro.

"Yes for that, (he broke the biscuit into half) here" He gave half a biscuit each to our rohirat.

He added further. "Eat whatever you want. But finish and get ready in half an hour. We have to leave. Everyone of you too. Please jaldi Karna. I'm hungry" he chuckled and went taking his clothes to do the same.

Exactly after half an hour, everybody started coming one after the other in the hall.

"Let's go" said everybody.

Our rohirat had a debate on which car to choose. Rohit chose one, but virat wanted to sit with him. So he chose the same.

"Tu udhar Usme Jaake baith na. Mere saath hi kyu?" Said ro, pointing to the other car that mahi was driving.

"Arrre ro, we are rohirat nah...we are going together also. So let's go in one car only. What are we waiting for?" Replied vi, ever so sweetly.

"Accha, ab 'we are rohirat' jab us din uske birthday pe mujhe hum dono ka naam likhne ka tha, tab toh you hated that name?" Said rohit.

"Arre yaar kya tu bhi Purana hisaab leke baith gaya" said vi.

"Oyee, Chal no nah yaar" said Mahi bhai, and horned twice to get them out of the fight. Only he knows how much he loves pranking them by acting angry on a thing, when he's actually not.

Both of them gulped and sat in the car, not stopping anywhere else but Shreyas's place.

Here, at Shreyas house, priyanka (bhuvi's wife) was standing with the check list.

"Glasses" she asked, "filled" replied everybody. "Stars?" "Done". "New year bal-"

She saw that the R balloon was still missing. "Shrey you told that you will get the balloon nah? Ab jaao, leke aao." She said.

"Jaa raha hoon bhabs. I'll be back within 15 minutes. Before all of your patis arrive" said he. And left.

After 20 minutes of searching, he finally got the R balloon alone. And came back, being extra careful, not to do anything with it.

Thankfully even the ict players hadn't arrived. So the decorations were completed and everybodyet out a tired and content sigh.

The food was prepared, the playlist was prepared, the decorations were done, the games set up was made and everything was in place. They started munching on some eatables while kriti and Aashika arrived.

After a good 10 minutes of chatting and bickering, the guys were here. Everybody took their places and started planning on what to do first.

________________________________

Vote and comment!!! 🌈💖😇🤗