To new beginnings!!

~Two weeks later~

Rahul's POV:

It is 4 am here and I'm sitting at my home doing nothing....just trying to find something to watch and pass time. And the fact, that I had so many recommendations just yesterday, and I planned to watch them, yet here I am surfing through all the OTT apps, finding nothing. *huffs* I really need to write the shows down next time.

Well you might be wondering as to why I'm doing this at 4 am. Because I can't sleep!

Wow Rah, you're so genius.

On a serious note, I'm waiting for the clock to strike 6 and I can go to the gym. The events that happened yesterday were definitely not going to let me sleep, so I ended up here, on my couch and Simba on my lap.

I swear he's so fed up of his owner! Because after the tour with Sri Lanka, here I was, sitting at home, and irritating Simba😂 I love to do that. He's just so cute.

Cuter than sonakshi?

Oh god, what do I keep thinking?

Finally after much arguments with my mind, I decided to watch a movie. I found an interesting movie which I watched. And watched. And watch. Not even sparing a glance at the big wall clock my mom brought as a present for me. The big clock had clicked 10 times with a
loud-enough-to-make-your-neighbors-deaf sound. It was then that I realized that it was already 10:20 am. Shit. My phone rang as if the person on the other hand was just waiting for the time to show 10. Double shit.

It was Sonakshi. She's gonna be so pissed off.

Sonakshi: Where on the earth are you Mr KL?

Me: Hello to you too my dear....I'm just on my way. This traffic isn't helping either. What to do, traffic these days is just the worst you know.

Sonakshi: You could've left early.

Me: I know, I know baba! Sorry. Now if you'll let me drive and hang up the phone, I'll reach early.

And without giving her a chance to speak, I hung up.

This was the first time that I took less than 10 minutes to get ready.
1. Because I was so excited that I had kept my outfit out since last night.
2. Because of sona.

If you haven't guessed it yet, I'm going for a date with sonakshi. Why morning, because she had to go to office at 11. Who the hell calls employees to office on a Sunday? Well it was her boss! I so hate that woman. I wanted to go on a dinner date, but again, she had planned it already with her cousins.

Yesterday in the morning, Sonakshi told me that she was bored because all this week, she didn't have much work. We planned for the date and in the evening she called me that her boss called. My conscience was slow-clapping for her boss.

It is 10:40 now. And to my horror, my doorbell called me. Sonakshi and I had become the best of friends now. And here she is.

I told you to go. But you were busy styling your hair and clothes. Rip dude.

My conscience is just the worst.

Sonakshi entered, one of her hand on the waist and other on the head, as of looking for something.

Sona: Where is the traffic Mr? I can't see a vehicle here.

Me: Sorry sorry dude I-

Sona: What? I was waiting for you since 10 am. What on earth are you doing here? We decided to meet at 10

And this idiot was watching talaash and drishyam and squid games and what not since night.

Me: Sona, now that you are here, we can have coffee here only. What say?

Sona: That is going to happen but I am still not over the fact that you were watching Netflix here. Plus you told Me that you are stuck in traffic.

Me: Chill na yaar....I'll make coffee?

Sona: No dude it's totally ok. I have office right now. So...I'll see you later?

Me: Ugh, okay. Will you be free past 5?

Sona: Yes, so I'll see you at CCD near my office?

Me: Yes sure. But how do you know I was at home?

Sona: Listen, I need to leave. Can't talk. I'll tell you over the coffee.

Me: Fine. See you later.

Sona: Sure! Bbyeee.

How did she know? Is she some spy too?

Well, it doesn't surprise me that she left for office because who makes a date wait for 40 minutes? And it doesn't take a genius to guess that your house is in the way to her office.

Yeah right. Leaving a sigh, I decided to cook something. Now you have to wait for the clock to strike 5.

_____________________________

Virat's POV:

Last week, I came back after the series. And immediately the day after that, I did something very very stupid.

I told Kriti that I like her! Not that I didn't, but I did not plan it this way.

Actually, we were sitting in my room after the match and Mahi bhai asked me wether I was missing someone. Mahi bhai also got no chill!

And I don't know why I nodded. And I knew that it was too late to deny that I agreed to him. Ro jumped in the conversation and a series of readings continued.

I had been liking her from the day we met, but I thought it was because I missed ahana. After the breakup and all, I started missing her during the matches when sona and Aashu were here and she wasn't. Then, during the trip to that farmhouse also, I couldn't help but stare at her, every now and then. My heart certaiy didn't listen to my mind.

Then when I came back, I met her. And we spent some time together, going to the game zones and all. I couldn't keep it to myself and blurted out in front of her that I liked her.

Wow!

She said that I was just a friend to her and nothing more. I was disappointed, but more than that, I was cursing myself on how I just said it out of nowhere.

And here I am.....regretting my words! My phone beeped with a message.

Kriti- will you be my boyfriend?? Text soon. It's urgent.

I saw the text and in a quarter of second called her.

Me: Hey!

Kriti: Hello....please become my boyfriend.

Me: Why are you-

Kriti: Yes or no?

Me: Ugh.....yes but you just said two days before that I was just a friend.

Kriti: And are you doing anything for like 3 days from now?

Me: No, but why are you sounding so weird?

Kriti: Do you mind coming to my house in Delhi? Just three days? Can you?

Me: I'm in Delhi only. Came to meet mom. But-

Kriti: Listen.....are you free now?

Me: So many questions. Yes I am free.

Kriti: I'm sending you the address, meet me at 2pm sharp ok?

Me: Are you ordering me Ms Kriti Roy? You know no one can do that.

Kriti: That was very bossy of you but fine. Please meet me on the address that I'm texting you.

Me: Yeah ok.

Now that question wasn't something that I expected. What is in her mind? Should I be happy? Or not?

______________________________

Here's the chapter buddies. Do vote and comment

Ignore the typographical errors.

See y'all next time✨💖