Cupid and care.

*Time skip*

After IPL

Author's pov:

Rahul, Virat, Harry, Rohit and everyone else was at home, relaxing as the IPL was now over and they had a month or two at hand before the national tournaments like the aisa cup began.

All of them had decided to meet at Harry's place as aashika was going to meet his parents today. A wave of nervousness crept in aashika as she was selecting an outfit. And she called her two saviours.

Sonakshi and kriti helped her decide the outfit, and then they even motivated her.

Aashu: Bro mujhe itna stress ho raha hai, I don't know what to do. Main nahi jaa rahi yaar.

Sona: What is this? Kriti ab tu hi samjha yaar isko. I give up. Ye overthink kar kar ke mar jaayegi idk what to say anymore.

Kriti: Aashi, deep breaths haan, Calm down. Kuch nai hoga. Virat is there, hardik is there, plus jitna I've known Harry, I think krunal and his wife and Hardik's mom dad, all are chill. So I think you should focus on yourself.

Sona: Exactly, just be yourself. I know everyone there would love you. So you don't need to worry alright?

"Yeah I guess tum dono sahi keh rahe ho, Anyway Kriti, Sonakshi got a job in the punjab kings IPL team as a photographer, their official photographer." Said aashika, trying to shift their focus.

"Wow Sona, aur tune bataya bhi nahi? Very bad. Is that what I've taught you?? Chal ab party ka din decide Karo, I'm free for a week kyuki college agle hafte shuru ho rahi hai." Said kriti, as she went through her outfit for the day. She had to go to the siddhi vinayak mandir today, as she always did on Mondays.

"Haan haan, ofc and aashi, I was about to tell y'all. Anyway, jab tum log bolo, ab waise bhi IPL is over, so I'm free too. But yeah, I think I'll have to invite Rahul and all too. Bechara kab se party party kar raha tha, from day 1. I kept denying saying ki jab hum teeno free honge tab we'll go." Said sonakshi, remembering how Rahul kept on pesturing her and taunting her about not giving a party.

Ofc, it was just for fun, but she thought he's right. And Anyway, unknown to them, all the three had become an inseparable part of ict. It was 5 in the evening when aashika went with virat to Harry's house.

When hardik saw aashika, he was dumbstruck.  He had never seen such a beauty in his whole life. Of course he had seen girls prettier than aashika, but it was her who would do nothing and still stop his world, and make his breath hitch.

And again, Harry realised that it was she who brought a smile to his face, with just a snap of fingers. She was his 'background mein bollywood gaane bajne wala pyaar'.

And same for aashika, she saw Harry and thought that he was her safe place. He made her inner child happy, and made her feel loved and respected. And what nore could she want? Harry eagerly came and hugged her, not able to contain the happiness after seeing her.

'The black shirt suits him well' she thought. 'She looks ravishing in white' he thought.

"Bas kar de bhai, teri hi girlfriend hai vo. I'm feeling awkward now" Said Rahul, bringing them out of their thoughts.

Aashika rolled her eyes and sat in the living room.

Harry's parents and krunal and pankhuri were utterly impressed by her simplicity and honesty. What made them love her even more was her love for Harry.

Hardik was often seen as the naughty, goofy one in the house. But for her, he turned into a protective and caring person, a side of his that wasn't often seen.