The dream.

Virat's POV:

The next day, I woke up early and of course, went to the gym. After a few hours of exercise, I was prepared for whatever was coming today.

It was going to be a Long day as I had a shoot and then, we had planned to meet to prepare for the proposal.

I was missing all of the idiots. Yesterday was so much fun. Cutting the call and the whole discussion part.

'Virat! Stop. Thinking. About. It. ' I alarmed myself again. Well, the chhole bhature that Kriti made.....were so delicious, they were the best ones I've ever had in my life. 
Of course, the ones back in Delhi have no comparison, but kriti's were also no less. She just makes the best chhole bhature.

What are you thinking virat??? Why are you thinking so much about her? Just Shut up and leave. Or else tu late ho jaayega.

The fight that happened just now isn't new. I and my mind usually engage in a fight. And it happens very very frequently. Every time I have nothing to do, my mind gives me flashbacks from the past. I have to shut him up.

We finished the shoot and Aashu came with me. We called ro, as we had to meet at his place. Ritsy was also there, obviously. Thank god sammy had school today. Anyway, rahul, sona, and harry were also going to come. I wanted kriti to be there too. Oh god!! Why am I thinking about her?

Anyway, I went Home with aashi before leaving for ro's place. My mind has gone nuts, not to mention.

I am just feeling guilty, I don't know why. Am I disturbing all of them? Ro, rahul and harry have their day off. And they are just helping me. Even Aashu and Sona.

Sona had to work over the magazine but still she's here. Did I tell you sona has become my best friend after the party? We just talked so so so much. She quoted and I remember "Virat, tum kahin mere kumbh mele mein bichhde hue bhai toh nahi?" Well I also have the same question.

They are my second family. They HAVE to help me. They can't and won't deny.

We reached ro's place and everyone was present. We started the discussion.......Harry and aashi were taking glances at each other from time to time. I don't know what I'll do with them.

To be honest, I want aahana to accept my proposal. But what if she doesn't?

Aashu: So bhai, first of all, are you ok with the proposal plan Sharma ji made?

Ro: Oye? Kaisa plan? Kya plan?

Aashu: Plan of proposing aahana Sharma ji.

Ritika also knew about it now.

Ritsy: Yes, vi I know that this idiot's plan is a win or loose thing par risk toh Lena padega.

Rahul: Arrey bhabhi par agar aahana ne Haan bol diya toh?

Harry: He's got a point. Hum toh naa ki tayyari mein baithe hain par agar usne haan hi Kardi toh plan fail.

Aashi: Ro, are you sure vo mana hi karegi?

Ro: Yes bro.....pakka.

Me: Ok guys, let's go for it. I don't know what is going to happen but I am up for it.

Sona: Virat, this is either going to build your relationship with her or break it. Are you 100 percent sure? Soch le ek baar.

Me: Yea bro Soch liya. Agar vo accept karegi toh Thik hai, I am marrying her. Aur agar naa karegi, toh according to ro and everyone of you, I am going to free myself.

Harry: Ok ok guys, before Bossman has any second thoughts, let's start planning. Thank god there's this long break right now varna virat your form and career would just......