Bidding Byes- 1

It was 7 in the evening when Sonakshi was watching some bollywood movie on her sofa, relaxing after a long day of work.

Her boss had her going around places in Mumbai, so as to find a good location for the upcoming shoot.

Though it wasn't her job to do, she went as she just wanted her friend's place in the company safe.

Maanvi, who worked in the same company as hers, was her best friend there, and this was her job. But she had to visit her hometown because of some urgency. So there went sonakshi's whole day, wandering around Mumbai.

Suddenly, her phone rang, making her jump on the sofa, as she was so caught up in the thrill of the movie.  She didn't even see who was calling.

"Hey dude, sup???" Said Rahul, with utmost excitement. To which Sonakshi replied, "Nothing yaar, I Was watching a movie and you decided to interrupt my mind."

"Which movie are you watching?" Asked Rahul. "Gupt. Just abhi start Kiya hai. Why do you ask tho?" She said.

"Ek baat bolu?" Said Rahul, and sonakshi understood what he was up to. She said hurriedly, "nahi. Don't give me spoilers yaar please. You always do that. Kaam bolo fast fast. I have to go make popcorn also."

To this, Rahul chuckled and said, "That I do. Plus now you won't need popcorn. Because Kajol is only the villain. Mujhe bhi end tak Pata hi nahi chala tha."

Sonakshi gasped and said, "Rahullllllll why would you do that? Yaarrrrr I hate you so so much. Now suggest me some good movie. Phir hi phone rakhna."

"I'm not going to do anything of that sort rn, coz mujhe milna hai tumse yaar. Then this IPL thing will start and we won't meet for atleast 2 months." Said Rahul.

"Oh wow, IPL is starting? I didn't know.... sorry but what team is yours?" Asked Sonakshi, as she was completely unaware of IPL. She always thought it breaks the unity of the Indian players.

"Tum milne hi aa jaao na, I'll tell you everything. Waise bhi it's almost dinner time now. So I'm com8ng to pick you up. In half an hour alright? You're  okay with that na?" Asked Rahul.

"Umm...dude, I'm just not feeling very well today you know. I think I won't be able to come yaar." She said. And she was right. Her periods were really very bad.

She had been puking and puking the whole day, and was also having fever.....so, she was just lying on the sofa, watching her first love of life, movies.

"Are you okay? What happened? And you don't need to come alright? Hum phir kabhi mil lenge. Don't worry. We aren't going but I'm still coming to your house." Said Rahul, and disconnected the call.

Twenty minutes later, there was a knock on the door, disturbing sonakshi's sweet sleep. She got up after cursing the pain in her abdomen and went to receive the person.

"Darwaaza Der se kholna rude nahi lagta tumko? Koi mehmaan aake ek Saal se knock kar raha hai, lekin tum ho ki door kholne ka naam hi nahi le rahi thi. I was just calling you" said Rahul.

"Haan haan yaar, sorry. I'm just very disheveled right now, but....."

She stopped in the mid sentence and started smelling air. "Tum...(smells) Tum chilli garlic noodles laaye ho???"

"Umm Haan na. You said you weren't well, so socha kuch accha le jaata hoon. Ab plates laga dogi toh accha hoga kyuki is Garib ne bhi kuch khaya nahi hai" said Rahul.

Sonakshi gave a hug to Rahul, she just couldn't help. "Haan haan. Tum jaisa garib bhagwaan sabko hi banaye. Come now help me with the plates. Phir we'll watch drishyam. Gupt toh gupt Rakhi nahi tumne." She said.