Friends or what?

Author's pov:

"Rahul has a girlfriend???" Said Virat, shouting as if his house was on fire. "Kaun hai vo? Rahuliya?" He asked him.

Rahul said, "kisne bataya tujhe? Bro aisa kuch nai hai, we're just talking. Her name is Lavanya. You remember the last time we went to London? I met her there and now I met her here. We went on a date day before yesterday. That is it." And now Virat stopped screaming and took a breath.

"Yaar tu usko leke woh toh nahi hai na?" Said rohit, "Sure toh nahi hai na" said sky Adding to what ro had said.

"Why" Asked Rahul, not knowing why rohit was asking him that. "Nai kyuki hamare aproval ke bina tu kuch date-shate nahi karega" said sakshi suddenly entering the phone call.

Yes, they were all on a video call as 'yuzi' had organized a phone bonding session.

"Of course bhabhi all of your approval matters a lot" He said. Lavanya was a famous actress, not famous for acting but for some....other things in her fraternity. All of which was obviously unknown to Rahul.

He and Virat went on a stroll in London not long ago when they had brought little something for themselves and didn't realized they had forgotten their wallet in the room. So lavanya had paid for them, even when Virat insisted her not to.

After some more bickerings, Rahul finally ended the call and started texting sonakshi for a meet up.

Rahul- R , Sonakshi-S

R: Hey dude, suppp???

S: Kuch nai yaar, I just woke up.

R: It's 1 o clock. You woke up now? What kind of a drug were you on dude?

S: Shut up okay, I slept at 7 in the morning.

R: Why so? Itna late??

S: What is with you and questions today? Kya khaaya aaj tumne naashte mein?

R: I had eggs, and some vegetables with bread. But that still doesn't answer my questions baby girl.

He hoped he hadn't crossed the line.

S: Baby girl and all Haan, nice. I had to click pictures that is Why. Main abhi  Kolkata mein hoon. I'm here for my sister's engagement btw. So just thought why not take some nature photos you know. Toh Kal raat we also went camping.

R: nice nice. Chalo koi toh kuch kar raha hai.

It was two weeks since he was home just training and doing nothing else. Just 3 hours of practice everyday in the morning.

S: Tum kya kar Rahe ho? Practice done?

R: Haan haan yaar ofc it's done. And I'm home getting bored. You know Maine sab kar liya. I went to visit my parents, I am practicing, I chatted with the group rn, I spent my time with simmba also. I'm so bored.

S: Haan toh Lavanya se baat kar lijiye, aapki nayi nayi dost bani hain.

R: Wait.....how do you know? Did I tell you?