The club fiasco

Hardik's POV:

It was 6 in the evening and I had my headphones on and was grooving on a song. Suddenly a text popped up. It was Rahul. 

Rahul: it's 6 and as far as I know you, tu headphones pehen ke atrangi gaano pe naach raha hoga.

(As far as I know you, you must be dancing on some wired songs)

Me: yes, but how do you know??? Ate you spying in me????🕵🕵🕵

Rahul: shut your mouth and open the door pichle 10 minute se khada hoon (I am standing here since 10 minutes) I need my pictures and you are clicking them.

Me: bro abhi 1 ghanta hai itni jaldi kya hai (bro there's an hour left.... what's the hurry?)

Rahul: why are you texting? I am standing at your door. Open it idiot.

I opened the door to see rahul fully dressed as if we we were leaving right now.

Ohhooo whom are you planning to impress moi?? I said teasing him.

Rahul: Harry, why don't you just ask your stupid non working brain to retire??? At least then some mental asylum will accept you. Now go and get ready....I know you're definitely gonna take time.

I pouted and obeyed as I had no other option. 

Rahul's POV:

It took this idiot almost half an hour to select what to wear. And here's what he came up with....

 Like seriously this was the best outfit he could wear

 Like seriously this was the best outfit he could wear. But yea what can we expect......I think He's gonna compete with Ranveer Singh now (no offense to his fans.... even I like him lol)

Ro was early today. Vi came after all of us.....we all sensed that a rohirat argument was coming up. Suddenly I saw harry and aashi passing smiles to each other.....I know harry likes her but this idiot won't ever accept it. I was about to tease him when vi entered.