Birthday Bash (the party)

Aashika's POV:

Me: Guys an y'all please hurry up? I need to go to vi's place after this.

Sona: Arrrre Yaar, just the billing is left. Then we'll leave.

Kriti: Sona, you go and pay the bill. Aashu is no more our friend. She's always behind her vi bhai, ro bhai, and all of them.

Sona: I agree bro. She's all the time talking about them. Dost dost naa raha, pyaar pyaar naa raha. (Friend is not a friend anymore, love isn't love anymore)

She said faking sadness.

Me: Ughhh stop it guys. I forgot to tell you, you both can also accompany me to his house.

Sona: Oiiiii out of sympathy le jaane ki zaroorat nahi hai thik hai? (You don't need to take us out of sympathy ok?)

Kriti: Haan tujhe jaana hai toh jaa....Teri marzi, mera kya😏 (hindi song-you go if you want to)

We chuckled and sona went to pay the bill.

Me: No seriously, you both HAVE to come.
I said emphasizing the word HAVE.

Kriti: But won't they mind?

Me: Of course not bro, they love it when they have more people.

Sona: Guys I guess we should leave. Or else we will get late. And do you want that on your birthday???

Of course not. We reached Virat's place in like half an hour.

All the girls and kids started wishing me and engulfed me in a hug. I introduced them to Kriti and Sonakshi. They jelled up really quick. After some chit chats, it was time to go to the party destination. So vi made me sit in his car and all of us six that is me, sona, kriti, vi, sakshi bhabhi and zivu came in the car. Others were following us.

I was blindfolded the whole route. I kept asking them questions but it seemed that everyone was ignoring me.

We reached the place and vi called someone, taking me in. I was at the doorstep and the blindfold was opened. I was surprised. (like not really, of course as I knew that there was something fishy) I didn't expect them being here, at my house.

They piled up on me including sona, kriti, and the others.

I asked how they got the keys but of course they weren't ready to tell me.

Anyway after some talking and gossiping, we were called upon the dance floor by harry. He was looking handsome, as always......'ugghhhhh why am I thinking about him, how does that matter?' I thought, but anyway joined them.

All of them were dressed in black and golden.

That was me,