4

The whole area was clear and the people were made to stand outside the barricade of the crime scene which was put by the cops. All the people were standing there with their mouths agape looking at the scene where a car got into an accident.

The cops got a body sitting in the driver seat with some blood flowing out from his forehead. But the people who witnessed the scene informed the police that there weren't any people inside the car when it hit the tree. The people including the cops were confused as they couldn't find the reason from where the imaginary man came from.

"Did you really see no one inside the car while it's coming from there?" one of them asked the witnessed ones along with a person who stood beside him writing the important clues.

Other 2 of the cops were searching in the car so that they could get any clues. One of them was checking the body.

"Do you get any clues about the car and how it moved without a person driving??" Minhyuk shook his head as no. He got up on his feet looking around. He rubbed his forehead with a confusion all written on his face

"The car was controlled by the other person. Today's technology was rising high and developing and progressing in all industries. Including the crimes." a confident yet soft voice was heard followed by a figure who was crossing her arms in front of her chest as she looked at the car.

"The car's engine was still on" she placed her hand over the engine of the car which was heated. "The seat belts on the passenger seat and the back were locked. And also look at the ropes there. The car system was hacked and was controlled by another person." Minhyuk was looking at her with his mouth slightly opened. Before he could say anything to her she was occupied with the question raised by the one who wrote the clues down.

"Then why didn't they turn off the engine after the accident?"

"First thing is that they wanted this person to be dead and made it up like an accident so the police slid this off. And secondly the system of the car was broken as it straight away hit the tree. Due to that the hacker couldn't handle the operations."

The one who raised the question nodded in understanding. "Wh-" "now will you stop and let me greet my friend?" Minhyuk interrupted and walked towards her giving her a side hug.

"How are you y/n?"

-

"So how's life Detective y/n?" Minhyuk spoke, stressing the word detective ,chuckling.

"You know what, after coming into the field I got to know that many common people have literally the Einstein brain looking at their work and perfections in committing crimes." y/n leaned back on the chair crossing her arms.

"If they would have used these things for good purposes the world would be rising high with good inventions." Minhyuk nodded in agreement while sipping his drink.

"Oh by the way, is the flat comfortable? I couldn't get a nice one-"

"No, it's more than good. Also I don't stay here for a long time. I'll be going back home after this case comes to an end which brought me all the way here."

"Okay then! Tell me if you need anything. If you're not comfortable, remember that you have me. Put your damn inferiority complex aside and feel free to ask me."

-

Standing at the window, he looked outside the moon which was lightly covered by the night clouds. The night sky was aglow with bright city lights. The crescent moon was shining in the middle of the beautiful stars.

He smiled as he gazed at the night moon birds showing love to each other sitting on a tree branch.

Taking a deep breath, he looked at the pale crescent moon which shone like a silvery claw in the night sky.

"Just a few more days until the full moon."

"Just wait a few more days, I'll be in front of you." He smiled as he looked at the shining crescent moon with his big doe eyes.

———————————

Vote. Comment. Follow
Hope you liked the chapter.
Please let me know your opinions:)))