43

“It's the cue for your action. We need to be active to pound on the prey anytime.” his dominating voice roared through the hall. The men nodded their heads for a second, their intimidating aura fainting bright in front of their majesty.

“Mr. Park as usual will lead you all.” With that he excited the hall, his aura still roaring out pride in the royal guards minds.

Jungkook cracked his neck bones for a moment as he stepped out of the room, walking through the hallway. “And then today is gonna end with dinner with the ministers on the new exports.” His secretary accompanied him through the hallways down to his chamber.

“Mr. Kim will be joining in the evening.” He tried to cope up with the fast strides of his majesty, trying to let out his voice stable without any cracks. “That's good. Make sure that all the papers regarding the tenders and the deal are-” Mr. Kwon jolted up a little, registering the things in mind.

“Can I speak for you for a moment?” a low yet deep voice erupted. “Yes Mr. Roy.” Jungkook smiled, dismissing his secretary before guiding y/n’s father to his chamber.

He led him to his lounge, and went back in to get a tea. “Uh…your majesty, you don't need to do th-” y/n’s father was once again cut off.

“Please, let me. I want to do it. Mr.Roy i don't know how to frame this but…you resemble my father a lot. I didn't have a chance in this life to serve him, have a meal with him, get a drink with him. Please let me do that to you.” he showed his bunny teeth, making y/n’s father smile back at him.

Mr. Roy watched him disappear to the kitchen, making him sigh softly. He pulled out his phone, his fingers skimmed over the photos of his daughter. Tears pooled in his eyes looking at the pictures of his daughter. She is grown up now. Into a strong woman. Beautiful woman. Independent and hardworking. “I wonder if my little girl is safe and sound now.”

—---------

“Karan, it's not safe here. I'll manage to get into a safe place. I'll contact you again once I reach." I sent a voice note quickly. The battery is too low for me to dial. And Manas's men are everywhere searching for me. It took a hard time for me to escape them in the airport.

I need to quickly reach the palace before the dusk rises into the sky. I chugged the water down my throat before sprinkling it on my face. I feel too dizzy. The bandaged wound on my forehead is dripping blood again.

All the energy was draining. All I can do and think of now is to get to a safer place. I left my luggage back in the airport as it was a chase down from there. And the least person that i want to face now is

“Manas?!” my eyes widened. Gulping a little I walked back not leaving my gaze on the tall figure in front of me.

“Look, the little bird flew all the way here only to get back into my cage?” Manas walked closer leaning on me holding my wrist too tight.

“Leave me you fucker!” Yelling a little, I tried to pull my hands away from his grip.

“Oh yes! Im the fucker! I dont fuck around. But I would gladly do it to you.” his smirk grew wider, as his grip grew stronger on my wrist pulling me closer to him.

Hey everyone! It's been so long since I updated a chapter. These days I couldn't able to write anything. I used to scribble off on the paper almost 5 times a week. Like it would be a small imaginary scenario or it would be a small stanza poem. But these days I couldn't

The last time when I wrote one, I was kinda caught by my English maam and that turned into an other story. BUT! I finally wrote something after a while.

Like I was in math class. And I was randomly doodling on the desk but then...i grabbed a sheet and scribbled off. I'm finally glad that I'm able to start it over again.

Thank you for being with me all this time. And please be till the end too. These days my mom's complaining- everyone's complaining that I'm not eating well. But please do feed me with your love 😉😘

Thank you so much!
Love you all
Your author