16

Don't forget to vote and comment!

"That means you can hear my thoughts?!"

Silence took over the room for the next few seconds. Neither of them uttered a single word. Her eyes are asking an answer to her question. Y/n watched as his pupils wandered around the room and they landed back on her. She could see the cold sweat formed up on his forehead as beads.

With hands clasped tightly on his thighs, he constantly fiddled with his knuckles, weaving each finger in and out of each other, Jungkook stared blankly

He licked his lips for a moment before gulping all the saliva which formed a lump at his throat. Jungkook thought for a second and decided to choke up on whatever he was holding in.

"L-Look y/n-" in a spilled second, she had put her mind on what he was saying but her phone sounded. The buzzer of her phone went off like an annoyed rattlesnake. The noises engulfed her,completely capturing her brain, hindering any focus on what Jungkook was saying.

Jungkook looked down at the coffee table, trying to take a glance at the contact.  His eyebrows creased as his eyes were trying to reach and capture the name of the person calling.  "It's your mother." He leaned back,resting his back against the couch.

Y/n scooped it up and looked at the contact. Amma❤️(Amma-Mom)

"Hello." She muttered.

"Hello y/n." Her mothers voice spoke from the other line, immediately and unwillingly bringing water to her eyes.

"Hello, A-Amma?" Her voice cracked for a brief moment when the word 'amma' spelled out from her mouth.

"Are you okay, dear?" A mother could surely sense the soul of her children. She could ease off all their worries with her warmth. Y/n's mother immediately recognised that something was wrong with her daughter.

That question made all her pain come out through her eyes. Tears flooded down on her cheeks, rolling her emotions out. After listening to her mom's voice, she felt an unknown pain killing her from inside, making her feel emotional all of a sudden.

Jungkook scooted close to her, helping her shoulder in the most gentle way as if she's the most fragile thing. He put an arm around her patting her shoulder lightly giving her comfort.

The call got abrupted suddenly, making y/n place the phone beside her. She sniffled, moving her legs close to her. "It's okay, don't cry."Jungkook hugged her from the side, placing her head on his shoulders. He kept giving her comfort, patting her head and rubbing her back in a soothing manner. She felt safe and happy in his embrace.

The warm soothing voice of his, the warmth his hand provided as he patted her head was making her cool down. She felt very comfortable with him by her side. From the first moment they met, she never felt him like a stranger. She felt that there was an unforgettable and beautiful bond between them, which she couldn't decide.

Once again the phone vibrated, making y/n part from him. He still put his hand on her lower back, comforting her. Y/n picked up the phone, sliding on the answer button, and a figure appeared on the screen.

"Mom!" Y/n slowly got up from her seat pacing towards her room. Jungkooks eyes travelled along with her as she opened the door of her bedroom. Her eyes were still red and you could easily tell that she's holding a lot of emotions. He decided to give some space so that she could spend a little time talking to her parents. He gave a light smile that everything will be alright. Y/n caught a glimpse of him giving a small smile to her which she gladly returned back, while closing the door behind her.

"Are you alright, dear?" Her mom's voice echoed through the room from the screen of her phone.

"Yeah I'm alright! No worries." She pressed a fake smile on her face.

"Don't you want to tell me? It's okay!" A huff was heard, immediately bringing a giggle from y/n.

"Now tell me what happened."

"First you don't freak out. Nothing happened to me. It's just a burn." She put her hand in front of the camera showing the red mark on her hand from before.

"Oh no-"

"I already took care of it. Someone helped me." Y/n assured her mom, informing that she already applied some ointment and took some first aid.

"Yah! Don't assure me. You still can't help yourselves with your wounds. I know you very well. Now tell me who's that someone?" Her mother's stion made y/n press her lips into a thin line.

She thought for a while. "Someone good." Kind gentle down to earth and a handsome gentleman. A lingering smile planted on her lips unconsciously.

"Okay mom I'll call you later. Don't worry about me. I'm absolutely fine. Take care of papa and yourself. Okay? Bye." Humming, she declined the call, and lied back on the bed.

Her body relaxed as her back came in contact with the soft sheets of the bed. She placed her hands under her head, glancing at the ceiling. But her mind wandered off to many incidents from the past weeks.

The unpleasant dream, her feelings, the truth which he has to spill.

Soon a knock on the door was heard, diverting her gaze from the ceiling to the door. The sound of the door click was heard followed by Jungkook entering the room.

"Everything's fine?"

"Yeah." Y/n nodded, getting up sitting on the bed. She patted the place beside her for him to sit. Walking to the bed, Jungkook occupied the seat beside her.

Wrapping her arms around his, she hugged his arm while placing her head on his shoulder a light pout formed on her face, thinking about all the previous incidents which happened before.

And there was Jungkook, who was jungshook when he found her close to him. His heartbeat increased faster and beat abnormally. A smile lingered on his lips. He wanted to ruffle her hair and hold her close.

Following the instructions of his brain, his hands slowly moved towards her head which was reading on his shoulder. His fingers moved slowly through her brown locks as he caressed them. A soft giggle escaped his lips.

"Can you tell me something?" He hummed.

"What is it?"

"I don't understand anything. I don't know why I feel connected to you. I don't understand why I had that weird dream. I don't understand why my heart beats faster everytime around you. I don't understand how you can read and hear my thoughts. I don't understand how you turned from a bunny into a human. I don't understand everything." She looked up from his shoulder, gazing into his eyes.

Her doe eyes looked up to his finding an answer.

"Will you tell me everything what happened?"

Vote. Comment. Follow
Also sorry for this boring one. I'll make it up for you guys!