23

My heart palpitated hard in my chest cavity everytime this man held my hand. Even the small skinship would bring a pool of butterflies in the pit of my stomach. This man was doing some magic that's attracting me to him like a magnet. A beautiful magic.

As I'm busy admiring my hands as my hand which was held by him with a gentle grip, a snap brought me back. "You okay?" My eyes dilated for a second before meeting him. I nodded involuntarily trying to act cool. Rushing to the tree to hid behind it, he ran along with me, each one of us standing at different hiding positions to enter the palace from the west side.

I still don't understand why. Why was he sneaking inside when it was his own palace? And all of the other guys were with him? I'm having a lot of questions about them. I wasn't able to find the correct reason. Can I trust him? There are many reasons why I can't have trust in him, except my heart which was already connected to him. It's like a single yet strong thread joined between us which doesn't break and also has the strongest bond.

"The coast is clear. We can proceed to enter inside." Jimin signed to all of us, coming out of our hiding spots as we got closer to the door which led us inside. It was actually hidden in between the leaves of the climber plants. The door looks like it was hidden from a long time ago and no one uses it.

Taehyung and RM pushed the old stone door to the side revealing darkness. "Everyone be careful, we have to get into my office and come back quickly okay?" Jungkook handed the torch to each of us before standing next to jin.

"Follow me" was the only thing Rm said before all of us started walking through the darkness which had stairs leading us. I started walking through the dark path along with the septet but stumbled on one of the small rocks which made my balance out of control. "Careful." A hand held my arm, helping me out to stand properly. I looked up to Jhope or Hobi, which he asked me to address him as, smiling at me with a concern.

I muttered a thank you and continued walking along with the others. Soon the darkness was all gone when I spotted a garden in front of us with beautiful flowers and pretty trees. The greenery of the surroundings looks like we could spend the rest of our lives here. It's mesmerizing.

We walked past the garden to the hallways. The hallways looked so fine that it was showing all of the royalty. I've never seen such a beautiful place in my life. The walls were painted in dark classic colors with the architecture printed and carved on the walls and the ceiling. The furniture looked so dignified and classy that it could easily attract one to it.

Jhope hurriedly rushed to one of the doors, while I was busy admiring the hallways. As I was looking around I was suddenly dragged to a side by Jungkook with him shushing my mouth. I was about to question him why, but stopped in midways when I heard the footsteps of someone. I held my palm close to my mouth covering it until I heard the footsteps fading away.

Almost a minute of hiding and escaping we all finally stood in front of the huge double doors, with the carved designs on the classic wood. The dark brown frame was the most appealing part to the whole wall.

"Jungkook ah quickly! We have no time." Glancing at his wrist watch, Jin said before looking around. Jungkook glanced at the small device which was set up at the side, he stood in front of it, scanning his face.

He placed his hand on the knob of the door, opening it and walking inside as the device scanned his face unlocking the door. Silently tiptoeing inside, Suga gave me a small assurable smile asking me to make my way inside.

But before I could step further, something hard was held to my back followed by a bold deep voice. "Stand where you are". Gulping all my saliva which stuck at the back of the throat, I looked up to the septet who was now turning back with an unpleasant and 'we are doomed' look.

"Turn around." I obeyed the voice, slowly turning around. When I stepped around on my heels, I could already find the guys standing protective by my side in my peripheral vision. I licked my lips nervously looking up at the man, dressed in black.

Is black their religious uniform or what!? Everyone is wearing black. He has a similar whip just like the bunny man. I was consciously looking at him standing on my feet in front of him.

Until someone clears the throat, with the footprints walking to my side. "Choi Yeonjun." Bunny man I mean Jungkook walked to my side, standing beside me with his hands behind his back, his aura reflecting royalty as he stood there looking at the man.

"Y-your majesty." Jungkook stood in front of me standing in between me and the other man. "Vice captain of the royal guard." The young man stood straight saluting to Jungkook, his eyes showing nothing but pure and immense respect towards their king.

"Yeonjun-ah". I turned around spotting Jimin coming to the front putting a hand on the young man's shoulder. He bowed to Jimin. "Vice captain of the Royal guard, Choi Yeonjun." He saluted the rest of the members, finally turning his eyes glaring at me.

The man named Yeonjun turned around, signaling all the security guards to disperse back. When all the others left the room, he sighed and Closed the doors of the office. "Hyung! Where did you go? You all left me alone and I was the one who's covering you all up!" He huffs whining stubbornly like a kid.

Wow I never thought that this man would turn into a kid in just a fraction of seconds. "Me, soobin, beomgyu, Kai and Taehyun, we all are doing  nothing but to cover you all. You 7 should treat us back". I glanced at the young man who's looking at me now.

"But...Who's she? I-" But Before He could continue his sentence, someone cut him off. The light steady footsteps echoed in the hallways, followed by a presence of the royal court man.

"Mr. Bang?" All the gasps were heard from the boys including the yeonjun guy and I was left alone in confusion. Who's he?

The middle aged man walked towards Jungkook with a serious face. "Where did you go? Do you think of me as a clown or what? You appear sometimes and sometimes you don't!" He cleared his throat coldly glaring at the boys.

"You're not going anywhere from now on." He sternly said looking at Jungkook, who widened his eyes. "And you 6 too." A bunch of groans were heard around the room, before the middle aged man's gaze fell on me.

His gaze drilling holes into my soul. I gulped, looking down trying to avoid the serious gaze of his. "Who's she?" All the gazes fell on me. I know I don't belong here. And Me being with them would surely ruin their reputation too. I think I should go from here and tell him that I'm not from here.

I noticed Jungkook looking at me. He can already read my thoughts. He walked to the front trying to defend me, but I started to speak up. "I'm -"

"She's my sister." Rm and hobi spoke at the same time.

At that moment we all know we are doomed *~*

Vote. Comment. Follow
I'll be updating sooner this time