44

"Oh yes! Im the fucker! I dont fuck around. But I would gladly do it to you." his smirk grew wider,as his grip grew stronger on my wrist pulling me closer to him. My body felt weak against him. I tried to push him back by his chest. But he wouldn't budge a little.

I felt him moving closer to me more, trapping me between the wall and him. My arms defensively wrapped around myself once I felt like no energy was left in me anymore. My feet gave up. I fell on my knees wrapping my hands around myself, his grip was no more on my wrist. He was holding me by my dress collar trying to pull me up. But my feet gave up.

The bathroom tiles were filled with my blood oozing from my wounds. I felt dizzy. I badly wish for someone to walk through the door right now. An airport staff, or atleast a cleaner or maintenance person.

Tears spilled down my face. I could taste the saltiness of the water as I cried more. I felt the heat of the tears all around my face. "L-leave me pl-please." words came out in a low tone.

I couldn't even fight back. I kicked his shin hard but that gave him the chance to pull me closer to him by my legs. I dont have the energy to fight him. My arm was broken a few days ago when I was caged in his darky concrete basement.

I could no longer protest against him. My defense gave up, making his smirk grow wider. My mind is stuck. It's no longer processing. But one thing for sure. I'm gonna end up losing myself in this room.

His nasty hand was about to grab my chin pulling me close to him. But that's when the door opened and closed with a loud thud. I could see a tall man standing at the door leaning against it. I can't even see his face. Everything is blurry. My arm reached for that person ignoring Manas who's practically hovering over me with him looking at the door.

"H-help please." My eyes shut closed as the words slipped out in a whisper.

"Where is Jungkook?" the sound of his shoes squeak on the polished tiles. The man walked in sitting on the couches, dressed in a suit, hair slithered back, unbothered by the stares receiving from the other members about the slight scratch on his forehead.

"Hyung, what happened? This mark..." Jimin's hand was about to reach the man's forehead to trace the mark, but it only got dodged off by him.

"Where is Jungkook, jimin-ah?" his voice never faltered maintaining the same stern intensity as he asked the same question again. "He will be out of the meeting hall anytime soon, hyung. Why is everything alright?" the youngest in the room, taehyung, said entering the room while removing his coat, before ruffling his neatly parted hair into a messy one.

"Is it about the protestion the minister elevated about?" Namjoon shook his head as no. "It's way more serious."

Namjoon stood up shifting his weight from one leg to another. Letting out a sigh, he spoke out."Guys, it's y/n". All the 5 ears perked up as they got more keen when they heard her name.

"She's back."

-

Jungkook's Pov:

Today was definitely tiring. It's been a long day starting off with the board meetings with the ministry, dealing with the new royal army allotment which I personally take care of, the pressmeets. It's hectic. It's never been easy. But I'm the one responsible for my people. For my country. I'm the king. It's my responsibility to work for the nation and make my people happy and protected.

I had lunch over the business meeting with Taehyung hyung and suga hyung along with some other board of directors of Taehyung's clothing business which he recently started already going off to high levels of achievement.

Namjoonie hyung was out of the country for a while. Soobin informed me that hyung had arrived this evening and he had something important to discuss with me as soon as he showed up.

With all of this, I came back to the king's chamber for the change of the outfit. It would be a boy's night when all 7 of us meet up at nights like this. Entering into my room, my feet dragged me straight to the bed.

My movement was slow and painfully dragged me to the bed. I sprawled over the bed, laying back. The sheets were changed. The flowers in the vase changed. It's her favorite. Evening primroses. My gaze fell on the frame on the bed.

Glancing at the brown frame, I could feel the wetness of my tears as they slipped down to my cheek. With my blurry vision and shaky hands, I picked up the photo frame of us.

The photo of us from the old flat. I could still spot the mole on her cheekbone through my teary vision. Her smile which races my heart faster. My little girl. I wish to see her on this full moon day like this again, with her prettiest smiles, her eyes which give off beautiful hope for me.

I sat up shaking off my thoughts of her. I wish to meet her soon. Grabbing a glass, I walked to the table, pouring myself some wine. "Baby...come back to me."

Strolling around the room, the intoxication filled my mind. I threw the glass away before grabbing the bottle from the table. Fuck. It's been way too hectic now. My mind wanders to different thoughts of her. I chuckled drunkenly. "Come on jungkook, now y/n is everywhere. Her voice fills my ears, her thoughts fills my mind, her presence is everywhere in the room"

"THIS IS THE ALCOHOLIC JUNGKOOK WITH... the thoughts of her." words came out slurry.

I sat on the floor, I chugged the bottle again before hugging the bottle close to myself. "I miss you." soft sniffs filled the room. No crying Jungkook. Stay strong. She's gonna come back soon.

The sobbing filled the air making my ears perk up. Standing up holding the wall, I held the closets handle, opening it.

Her.

Its her everywhere.

But

"y/n?"

Guyssss. I'm back in here! I'll be updating regularly from now on. Also...my writing style has changed a lot. I sometimes find it too difficult even to write a few sentences. There were days when I decided that I would stop writing. But this little gurl my peepu Ammai_Neetu motivated me every now and then.

She was with me all the time and I'm thankful for that. Lob chu peepuuu for that ❤️

And...coming back to the story, I would complete the book in a few chapters. 4 or 5 chapters more. I need your opinions. Do vote and Comment on the work. Please don't be a silent reader.

Stay tuned for the next chapters! :)))