7

My eyes were still feeling heavy as I tried to open them. I want to sleep more. The bed is comfortable and I really want to stay all day here. It was really warm and comfortable, especially today. I just want to stay here, calling it a lazy day.

I stretched my body, pulling the sheets up before turning to the other side. I moved a bit, finding a comfortable place. It was really nice snuggling closer to him.

I felt safe and protected in his familiar strong arms, which were wrapped around me. His sun kissed face was glowing showing off his perfect skin. His long eyelashes were lightly touching his cheeks with his hair strands falling on his broad forehead. His mouth was slightly open as he slept.

I got out of the trance as I widened my eyes before pushing him off from the bed. I quickly jumped out of the bed grabbing something to protect myself from this stranger.

I tightened my grip around the whip when I heard a groan from that man from the other side of the bed. I was unconsciously moving back and forth at the same place holding the whip tightly in front of me to protect myself from this man. (Ps: it's a king's whip. It looks like a wooden stick)

And there stood a man who was rubbing his hip which probably got sore from the kick which I gave him. He scratched the back of his head before opening his eyes, adjusting to the brightness in the room.

Gathering all of my courage, I asked him. "W-who are y-you? What are you doing here on my bed?!" I slightly yelled at him moving towards him with the leather stick whip in my hands.

"A-and where's my bun bun?!" I asked him as I glanced around the room and under the sheets to look for my little one.

I managed to walk him outside to the living room, scaring him off and protecting myself with the whip in my hands. And where did this stick whip come from?'

"Who are you?! Where is my little bun bun?" He just gave me a soft smile looking into my eyes for every question I asked him.

"Could you stop smiling? It's pissing me off!" I threatened to poke him in the stomach with the corner of the whip. "Stop smiling!" I decided to poke slightly at his abdomen region.

But what he did got me amused. He quickly grabbed my hand turning me around, making me fall into his arms and taking the whip from me in the process.

"W-who are you?" I gulped before asking him. It was really awkward in this position. He was practically hovering me with his hands around my waist catching me firmly. His grip was too familiar. His face is familiar.  I looked up to meet his eyes which showed...feelings..? His eyes were really pretty and intimate.

"Who are you? Why does it feel like I know you?" I muttered under my breath but that came out loud enough for him to listen as he was basically pressing my body against his.

"It's me Y/n, Your bun bun. The cute little boyfriend of yours." He smiled revealing his bunny teeth.

——————————————-

——————————————-

Vote.comment. Follow
Hope you liked the chapter.
Sorry for the short one, I'll make it up for you guys!