34

Long chapter ahead! Grab your popcorn for the boring chapter and also don't forget to vote and comment sharing your views and opinions on the chapter

—6.10 am—

"Girl! All you did the whole night was stargazing?" Maya slurped down her morning drink, wiping the sweat off her forehead with the small towel.

I nodded slowly, taking lazy strides to the refrigerator for a water bottle. I glanced at Maya who's back doing her squats, in the sit out room's balcony enjoying her morning with workouts.

"It's still dark and you work out now?" Gulping down the water, I spoke in disbelief, walking back to my room before checking my phone once again.

No messages from Jungkook.

It's been nearly 3 days since I landed and I haven't got a reply from him yet.

"You don't know. It's almost time. I'm going to complete this soon and go watch the sunrise, with the best view from there." She pointed outside to some place to show me who's least bothered by her now.

All I had my mind was on the messages.

"Fine! You do whatever you want. But there's a bunch of wasted people outside with the documentary still playing on the projector screen." I spoke, rubbing my eyes passing through the kitchen back to my room.

"Wasted? I already told them that it's not a good idea to have that wine Rohan and Karan bought it from nearby villa—"

"They didn't bring any. Aksh stopped them." The doorbell rang.

"Can you c-check that? I -got a bloody c-cramp! " Maya requested for which I nodded. Getting off the stairs I walked to the front door, placing the phone on the couch.

"It must be the milkman." Opening the door slowly, I squinted my eyes, rubbing them due to the sleep which is draping all over me. I tried hard not to sleep on the spot but the stargazing time wasn't that regretful. It was beautiful.

I opened the door wide, finding 2 men at the door. Adjusting my eyes a bit, I glanced up, scrutinizing his face and closely observing him. "Jungkook..." my eyes felt wide open, her mouth a little agape, while my voice came out in a low whisper.

The man at the door smiled softly revealing his bunny teeth at me before removing his bucket cap. My eyes were filled with tears, shimmering while they gazed at his worn out face. He looks too tired.

"Y/n, who's at the door?" A voice echoed from the room behind,making me trace out of trance. Wiping my tears, I held his hand quickly yet gently, before dragging him outside.

My feet ran accompanied by him. They ran past a group of people sleeping while the documentary is still playing on. The other person ran behind us, with himself being too alerted to protect his highness. But he stopped in between, when the bucket hatted man signed him not to follow them.

I ran until my feet gave up at a point, along with him. Turning around, I breathed heavily, before pulling him into a tight hug. I tiptoed trying to reach his height, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I missed you." I smiled resting my head against his chest. We both spoke at the same time.

"I was worried. You didn't reply back after I texted. I thought you were busy." I broke the hug looking at him while I held onto his arms. But once again I was pulled into his embrace.

My hand moved up touching his face who's still placing me in his embrace. "You're feeling tired?" I cupped his cheeks, caressing them. Jungkook shook his head.