21

Don't forget to vote and comment! Also sorry for the late update...

The movement of the keyboard keys were the only sound erupting in the silent room. The coffee cups, tissues, half -drink cup of milkshake were all messily placed on the table. Y/n keenly observed all of the files which she typed from the past 2 hours before sending a sent option on the screen.

She picked up Her phone from the table, sliding the call button on the screen, dialing to someone known. Placing the phone near her ear, she reviewed the other mail once again, before sending it to another person. "Hello minhyuk-ah". She answered into the phone once the other person lifted the call.

"Yeah I'm on your work itself. I'mma send you the image in a few." She declined the call after muttering a small thanks and a few details for the case which she's working on. Pressing the send button on the screen she groaned softly, stretching her body.

"Ahh finally I'm done." She laid back on the chair, Criss Crossing her legs. "For now". She let out a breath. A growling sound erupted in the room making her chuckle loudly, putting a hand on her tummy. "It's time for chocolates". Her feet hopped all the way outside of the bedroom to find some yummy chocolates.

But she was stopped in her tracks when she saw Jungkook sitting on the couch with a bunch of papers, laying all on the coffee table in front of him. He was busy speaking to someone on the call. His aura looked so manly and powerful. His eyes were busy scanning the papers on the table as he spoke to the person on the other line.

Taking a glance at him, y/n walked towards the kitchen, passing through the living room. Invading the kitchen, her feet danced all the way to the fridge to get her chocolates. She slid the chocolate into her sweatpants pocket, before stretching her neck and shoulders.

A satisfied expression planted on her face as she continued stretching her body. I wish I could get some cuddles. It's such a tiring day. Muttering in her mind, she walked past the living room, only to find him calling her from her peripheral view.

"What?" She mouthed to him, when she found him busy talking on the phone.

"Check all the papers properly which I have to sanction by tomorrow. Also the program which the royal court is presenting, the list should be verified soon." Jungkook signaled her to come closer to him again. When he felt her figure standing next to him, he quickly pulled her to his lap.

"Also ask them to provide the best for the children." He was busy talking with someone while he comfortably laid her head on his shoulder, patting her head for every two seconds.

On the other side, y/n was a blushing mess. Her eyes widened at the moment, when she was pulled by him gently on his lap. She tried to control her hot red cheeks, But miserably failed. She laid her head on his shoulders, looking at his side profile. His gorgeous looking face, his beautiful doe eyes, his eyebrow piercing and those pretty lips which had a small piercing to its side showed those cute bunny teeth whenever he smiles.

Such a pretty face.

Within the time she was admiring his handsome face, he finished answering the phone and now was busy looking at her. The moment she felt his eyes on her, she blushed softly looking away. Jungkook chuckled deeply.

"If you don't turn this side now, I'm going to eat the only chocolate which is now hiding inside your pocket." She quickly whipped her head back to his side, cautiously keeping her hand on her pocket.

Jungkook giggled for a second, patting her back gently as he pulled her to a bear hug. He rested her legs on either side of him, making her face him. Hugging her for a few moments, he felt her getting comfortable with him, when he heard the wrapper of the chocolate being opened and her cute munching sound. He rocked her in his arms lightly, soothing her back softly.

"Tired?" He felt a movement on his shoulder when she nodded. "You have done a good job today. You did well." He rocked her, praising her hard work with his little words.

Glancing at her pocket, he eyed something metallic, which vibrated against his hand, he pulled out her phone from her pocket. "You got some message." Y/n broke the hug, grabbing her phone from him, still sitting his lap, making his slide down to her waist.

"Woahh man this looks awesome!" Holding her phone to his side, she showed him a tattoo. "Do you know anything about this?" She asked him curiously, handing him the device.

He studied the picture for a while. He saw this somewhere but he couldn't remember where. Looking at the picture keenly once again, his mind struck him the memory of the picture.

"The blemish wolves"

Y/n whipped her head to look at him who's words spoke out as a whisper. "The blemish or the flaw wolves."

"Do you know about that?" Jungkook nodded his head at her. "These are actually a gang of people, who have a scar on their past self."

Pointing at the picture, he looked at her. "It's the same tattoo, the tattoo I saw on your aunt's right arm, when I was in the bunny form!"

"What!? Are you sure?" Taking the phone back from him, she studied the picture for a moment. "Yes I'm 200% sure! I scratched her arm right below the tattoo. But I didn't notice it too much that day."

"Do you know more about this tattoo and the gang?" Curiosity filled her eyes, while she spoke out. "I surely have some information and records about them in my office."

"But..."

"But what??"

"But We have to go to the palace to get it from there. My office only unlocks with my Face ID."

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go now!" Y/n was about to jump up from his lap, but couldn't when she felt a large hand around her waist. She turned back to look at him.

"We will go tonight to sneak in and come back home soon. But for that you have to rest now. Okay?"

"Yeah I know I know man! I'm probably looking like a zombie with heavy carry bags under my eyes." He giggled at her answer. "If you're a zombie then what am I? Maybe an ironman to save the world. Or a monster to destroy the world."

"A kind and handsome young man?" Her eyes playfully answered him.

"You find me handsome huh?" He poked her sides, before tickling her hard. "S-stop! No.."

He continued making her laugh which made his heart light, his face glow up in happiness. Looking at her being all giddy is what he needed for this life. He himself was perfectly sure that he isn't leaving her this time after all those heartbreaking events which happened.