Chapter 5: Searching

"Dad, Daryl told me that you guys are looking for a little girl." I say, walking over to where they are circled around a car, with a map on it.

"Yeah, we are." He says, looking at me. "Why?"

"Cause, I wanna help find her." I say.

"What? No. No way." He says.

"But-"

"No buts. Why don't you go on a run with Glenn?" He suggests.

"Ugh, fine." I say, running around to find Glenn. "Oi, Glenn!" I call him over.

"What?" He asks, standing right in front of me.

"You wanna go on a run? I heard you're the fastest one here." I say, grinning.

"Umm... Yeah? Well, we could go tomorrow. I have stuff to do with Dale today." He says.

"Okay, bye Glenn." I waved sweetly to him making him blush. Mission accomplished.

"Dad. Me and Glenn are going tomorrow. But for now, I'm gonna look for Sophia."

"Alright. I can't argue with you. You're old enough to make your own decisions. Get your bow, you can go now before it gets dark." He says.

"Thanks dad!" I kiss him on the cheek, running to get my bow.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." He mumbles, shaking his head as he walks away.

***

"Sophia!" I whisper yell, as I walk deeper into the woods. "Sophia?" I whisper again.

I don't hear a response from her, but I hear a response from 3 walkers.

I kill the first 2, but I kill the 3rd one with my knife to the head, and as it falls, it knocks me down, hitting my head on a rock. I raise my hand as I lay on the ground, feeling blood coming from the back of my head. I start seeing black spots, and then I finally fall into the darkness.

-Oohhh cliffhanger! Comment what you think will happen! Remember to vote, comment, and follow!-