Chapter 8: Losing

"Do you wanna go on that run now?" I ask Glenn after I rest for a day.

He chuckles. "Danielle you just woke up."

"So? I'm ready to go!"

"We don't have to anyways. Maggie and Daryl went on it the day you passed out." He says.

"Wait, Daryl? And Maggie? Okay, I've got to know what happened. Do you know where Maggie is?" I ask Glenn, getting up off of the bed.

"Um, yeah she's in her room." Once he said that I walked over to him and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks Glenny." I walk out of the room while I hear him chuckle, and I run up to me and Maggie's room. I knock on the door, and I hear a 'come in!', and with that I walk in. "Hey Maggie.

I hear a gasp and then two arms wrap around my neck. "I'm glad you're okay."

"Maggie, woah! I'm guessing no one told you that I was up yesterday?" I say as I hug back.

"No one knew except Glenn! He told me he wanted you all to himself just for the day." I smile after she says that, as we separate and sit down on our beds.

"So, what happened with you and Daryl when you went on the run?" I ask wiggling my eyebrows.

"Um... Nothing?"

"Yeah right! Spill the beans woman!" I snap my fingers in her face as she zones out.

"Fine. Um... We might've, I don't know, had sex?"

"What?! You did?! Have you guys talked since then?" I ask her, wide eyed.

"No we haven't. It's been really awkward if we are ever near each other." She says, looking down at her hands.

"Well, you have to go talk to him. Right now." I say, crossing my arms.

"What?! No, he's not gonna talk to me." She chuckles.

"Go right now or I'm gonna make you go." I say, not even joking.

"Fine!" She gets up and walks out of the room, and out of the house.

-Maggie's POV-

Ugh, I can't believe she wants me to go talk to him!! Well, here goes nothing.

I walk out of the house and towards Daryl's campfire, and I see him sitting on a log, sharpening his arrows. I stop walking so I'm a couple feet away from him.

"Uh hi." I say, nervously.

"What do ya want?" He mutters loudly, not looking up from his arrows.

"I want to talk."

"Talk? About what?" He asks, finally looking up at me and raising an eyebrow.

"I wanna talk about what happened." I say, crossing my arms.

"Fine." He stands up and grabs his crossbow, starts walking towards the woods. "Come on! We're not going far!" And with that I follow him into the woods.