Forever In Love

Ali's POV

I woke up and I could hear Em crying in her sleep. I looked over to see what time it was and it was 1:30 in the morning. I gently kissed her awake. "Em, you okay?" I hated seeing her cry, it killed me. "Yeah, just a bad dream." She said in her sexy sleepy voice. I gave her a concerned but understanding look as we kissed. I loved our kisses. Emily was the best kisser in the universe.

I couldn't help myself from feeling her body, I loved it too much. While kissing Em's amazing lips I started to move my hands down to her waist. I heard her moan and then I kissed her neck. Her moans turned me on even more. I reached my right hand under her back and uncooked her bra while sliding my left hand into her. She moaned again.

"Ali!" I heard her scream in pleasure. I start to kiss her neck again making her moan once again in pleasure. I start to move my way down her flawless body. I slip my hand out if her and start to pleasure her orally. She screams my name more an more. "Ali!!" She sounds so sexy.

After she reaches her climax I kiss back up her body and we make out for another 10 minutes. "Ali, I love you so much." She finally says. I can't help but smile like an idiot. She makes me melt. "I love you too Em."

We lay in bed the rest of the day. It was so amazing to just lay with her. We talked about our favorite memories of each other and made out most of the time. It was so nice to just spend the day with her and only her. I couldn't ask for anyone better.

I woke up around five, laying on Em's chest. I listened to her breathing for about five minutes before she woke up. "How long have we been asleep?" She said half yawning. God she was so sexy. "About two hours I think." I looked into her gorgeous brown eyes and kissed her softly. I could get used to this feeling.

Emily's POV

I awoke with Ali kissing me and asking if I was okay. I guess I had been crying in my sleep. I couldn't tell Ali about my dream, it would hurt her. So when she asked I said it was just a dream, too bad that wasn't true. I saw the look on her face telling me she was concerned but instead of insisting she kissed me. It was amazing. I love Ali's kisses, they were always so soft but passionate.

She started feeling me up. It felt amazing, numbing each spot she touched. God I loved her. She started kissing my neck and putting her hands on my waist, I couldn't hold back how amazing it felt and let out a moan. I then felt her hand moving up my back unhooking my bra as her other one entered me. I moaned again. She was so amazing, I couldn't help but scream her name.

"Ali!" I scream again and then I could feel her kissing my neck once again, I moan. I feel her moving down by body kissing me on her day down. She pulls out of me and starts using her mouth, I have never felt so much pleasure in my life. I can't help it, "Ali!!" I scream over and over until I reached my climax. She kissed me on her way back up to my mouth and we made out for 10 more minutes. "Ali, I love you so much." She smiles her beautiful smile at me. God I love her! "I love you too Em." She says still smiling.

We stayed in bed the rest if the day. I would occasionally look down at her beautiful face laying on my chest. We didn't speak much, but occasionally talked about our favorite memories of each other and made out, a lot. I loved spending the day with her. She makes me so happy.

I don't remember falling asleep. My day was so peaceful I guess I it just happened. When I woke up I see Ali is already awake. "How long have we been asleep?" I can barely muster out those words without yawning. I see Ali smile. "About two hours I think." She says before looking into my eyes. God I love her eyes. They are a perfect ocean blue. They show so much emotion with no emotion at all. "She's so perfect" I think to myself as I feel her lips hit mine.