Prom Night

School: One week before Prom

Ali's POV

It was one week before Prom and I wanted to have the most spontaneous night with Emily. Neither one of us has asked each other yet but I was going to change that. "Hey Em!" I say practically skipping down the hall. She looks at me puzzled. "What got into you?" She was confused, perfect. "Nothing. Follow me!" And I drag her to the pool. Aria, Hanna, and Spencer had set up the pool perfectly. When she walked in her eyes immediately widened and filled with tears. "Yes! This is beautiful Ali!" She couldn't hide her excitement. I loved seeing her smile so big.

"I would love to stay, but I really have to leave." She looks at me a little confused and disappointed. "Why?" I couldn't spill my Prom night plans so I just smile at her. "It's a secret. You will see in no time." I kiss her on the check and walk out of the pool area.

I met Aria at the jewelry store. "It was so hard for me not to spill out my Prom plans when I saw the look on her face." I was looking at rings while Area texted Spencer to keep Emily occupied. "I bet. You could barely keep it in during class this morning when talking to Hanna. You almost ruined the surprise." She smiled at me while pointed at a ring. "What about this one?" It was perfect. It was totally Emily. It wasn't too big and girly. It was a small and simple diamond on a silver band. It was absolutely perfect.

When I bought the ring I had to find somewhere to put it where Emily wouldn't find it for the next 8 days. That was hard because she uses everything in this house. After an hour of thinking I decided to hide in a place I swore I would never use again. My drawer with a false bottom. It was perfect because she didn't even know it existed.

Emily's POV

Ali ran up to me right after the final bell rang and she was acting really weird. She was excited and I had no idea why. "Hey Em!" I was so lost. Why was she skipping and so perky? "What got into you?" I was so confused. She's never this happy, it's just not who she is. "Nothing. Follow me!" And then I find myself being dragged down the hall towards the pool. I was confused.

When we got to the pool it was filled with flower peddles. I have no idea how she did it but it was beautiful. The flowers spelled out, "Emily Fields, will you do me the honor of going to Prom?" My heart melted, this girl was amazing. "Yes! This is beautiful Ali!" I was so excited I started crying.

"I would love to stay, but I really have to leave." I was confused. She just asked me to Prom with this beautiful flower arraignment and she had to go? "Why?" I asked trying not to sound hurt. She smiled at me. "It's a secret. You will see in no time." Ali knows I hate secrets so this better be good. She kisses me on the check and I stand alone in the pool area.

Five minutes later I run into Spencer. "Hey Em! What are we doing today?" Okay, something was up. First the flowers now Spencer is being weird too. "Excuse me?" I tried not to sound rude. "We are hanging out for the day. You'll thank me later." I was confused but I couldn't be with Ali because she was god knows where. "Um, okay? Let's go to the Brew. I want some coffee." I knew Spencer would be okay with that, she needs coffee to live. "Okay! Sounds great." What was going on? I needed to find out.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Prom Night

Emily's POV

It was Prom night and I still had no idea why Ali and Spencer were acting so weird a week ago. Maybe it was something in the water I chuckle to myself. When Ali walks out of the bedroom I am stunned. She was gorgeous. I couldn't stop myself from staring at how perfect she looked in her dress. It was a light sky blue color that magnified her eyes. Her beautiful blonde hair was perfectly in place over her shoulders, and the dress was so tight you could see all of her curves. It was so perfect. "My face is up here." She laughed as I looked at her chest. "S-Sorry. You look amazing! I just can't look away." She smiled at me. "Well you have to. You're still not dressed."