Nightmares and Sex

Ali's POV

"Emily, please don't leave me!" I was crying so hard. This was all her mom's fault. "Alison! Let me go!" I knew she was serious, she only calls me Alison when she's serious. She looked me dead in the eyes and broke my heart with one sentence."I cheated on you." I turned around and started crying. This couldn't be true. Why would she do that to me? I thought she loved me. This was the worst feeling in the world. Without realizing what I was doing I turned to her, looked her dead in the eyes and said, "You just killed me Emily." She didn't even look concerned.

"Babe, we gotta get up at some point. We can't sleep forever." Thank god! It was just a dream. I feel Em kiss me on the forehead. I smile and retort back. "Can't we though?" I see Em heading towards the bathroom. "No. I'm gonna go shower." She says and I see her wink at me.

I was debating on going in with her. I didn't really need to shower but I haven't actually seen Em naked so I go for it. When I get in she's rinsing out her hair and I can't help but notice how sexy she is. "Damn! I didn't think it was possible but you look even sexier when your body is all wet." I bit my lip trying not to kiss her so we don't slip and hurt ourselves. Em laughs. "I could say the same thing."

Emily gets out of the shower before I do. I had decided my hair needed to be washed. When I got out Em was only wearing bottoms. I walked up behind her and stuck my hand in her underwear. "I want you Em." I whisper to her as I slide in. She grabs my other hand for support. I started to kiss her neck and I hear her moan in pleasure.

I start moving faster to make her feel even better and I feel her legs starting to shake so I try holding her up as best as I could with one arm. "Oh Ali!" I love it when she screams my name.

When I finished I carried Em to my bed. She laughed and I don't really know why, she probably didn't think I could lift her. I lay her down on my bed and start kissing her. God I loved her lips. We finish getting dressed and I hear Em on the phone with the girls. She really is moving out of her house. I couldn't help but feel a little happy. She was moving in with me and I just couldn't wait to be able to spend every night with her without her mom taking her from me.

Emily's POV

When I woke up this morning I was still pissed at my mom. I wanted to get my stuff out of that house as soon as possible but I didn't want to move and wake up Ali. I felt bad that she had to deal with that too, she's dealt with enough. I wish I could just take all her pain away.

After an hour of laying in bed I woke Ali up. "Babe, we gotta get up at some point. We can't sleep forever." I kiss her on the forehead and see her smile. "Can't we though?" She said in a very sexy morning voice. "No. I'm gonna go shower." I wink at her as I walk into the bathroom.

As I'm rinsing out my shampoo I hear Ali get in the shower with me. "Damn! I didn't think it was possible but you look even sexier when your body is all wet." I see she is biting her lower lip indicating she is turned on. I can't help but laugh cause she's the sexy one. "I could say the same thing."

Surprisingly we don't actually do anything in the shower, we wait to get out for the fun. Ali stayed in the shower longer than me. As I was halfway dressed she came up behind me and slipped her right hand in my underwear. "I want you Em." She whispered in my ear. I couldn't resist. I let her slide into me as we stood there. I grabbed Ali's left hand with my right to keep us up.

She was kissing my neck causing me to be overwhelmed and let out a moan. She starts going faster and I lost control. My legs start to get weak and Ali is practically holding me up. "Oh Ali!" I can't help but scream. She makes me feel so good. I lose all control of my thoughts at this point.

When she finished she lifts me up and carries me to her bed. I laugh cause I had no idea Ali was so strong. She lays me down and starts kissing me with her soft, passionate lips. I just can't believe she's mine. This gorgeous woman was all mine and she was okay with it. This was a dream come true.

After we finished making out and getting dressed I called Aria, Spencer, and Hanna to see if they would pack up my stuff. They would know what I wanted and if they weren't sure about an item I told then to call me.