The Night of Hell

Two Weeks Later

Ali's POV

I was alone for the first time in weeks tonight. Em had to go home because her mom was sick of her staying here. It was 2:30 in the morning and I still couldn't get myself to sleep. Every time I closed my eyes I saw him. Em was the only one who made me forget. She made me feel safe. Without her here, I can't sleep. She tried to see if I could go her house but her mom thinks we need space. She is dead wrong.

I couldn't take it and I ended up calling Em. "Hey? Is everything okay?" She says in her sleepy voice that I love so much. My heart rate started to lower immediately. "Em, I can't sleep... Every time I close my eyes..." I was about ready to start sobbing. "Ali? Do you want me to come over?" Of course I did, but I didn't want her mom finding out and then hating me. "Yes but don't come. I don't want you to get in to any trouble." I heard her get out of bed. "Don't be stupid Ali, I'll be right over." I really did want her here, but I couldn't risk the only thing good in my life. "No Em, don't I don't want to lose you." I was sobbing into the phone at this point. "You can't ever lose me Ali. My mom can't do anything. If she tries, I'll just leave." I knew she meant what she said. "Fine. I'll see you soon. I love you Em." I heard her car start. "I love you more."

It felt like hours before I heard Em knock on the door. I ran down the stairs and almost broke a vase on my way to the door. The second I opened the door I was in Em's arms. "Ali, I will always choose you." I heard Em whisper into my ear. I smiled into her shoulder and as we broke from the hug I kissed her and lead her to my room.

Em and I haven't done anything sexual besides make out since that first night, so the second we got to my room I started ripping her clothes off. At this point I didn't care that it was 3:30 in the morning, and I don't think Em did either cause she started ripping my clothes off too. She layed on my bed and I moved on top of her. As we kissed Em ran her hands through my hair. God I loved that. I started moving my hands around her body and then someone enters my room.

It's dark so we can't see anything but we knew who it was the second they spoke. "Emily Fields what do you think you're doing." It was Emily's mom, great. Em and I started putting our shirts back and then Em started talking. "Mom, she needed me. I'm not going to leave my girlfriend all alone when she can't sleep just because you think we are with each other too much." I saw Mrs. Fields face go bright red, this wasn't good. "Emily! Get your ass in your car and go home! Now!" She was serious. I have never seen Mrs. Fields like this before. "No! I'm not leaving her. You can't make me!" Emily was screaming at her mom. This was getting scary and this was exactly what I was trying to avoid. "Emily Fields! WHAT did you just say to me?" I felt like I should say something but when I tried Em's voice was louder than mine. "I said, No! I'm not leaving her." Em was serious, I could see she wasn't going home even if she was cuffed. "If you don't come home now, don't plan on coming back." This was not good. I knew Emily was going to pick me and I knew Mrs. Fields was serious.

"Em, please." I said weakly from crying. She looked at me and in that moment I knew she wasn't going to leave. "I'll have the girls pack my stuff." Mrs. Fields looked more pissed than before. "Fine! But don't come calling home when you two break up in a week." And with that she was gone. I didn't not actually expect Emily to say something like that. "Emily, you didn't have to..." I was interrupted by her. "Yes I did. I'm not leaving Ali, ever."

Emily's POV

I had to go home tonight because my mom doesn't want me to be with Ali. I was pissed off at her. She had no right to say that my girlfriend and I needed a break. Ali just got back a month ago and I have been at her house every night for two weeks. I knew Ali couldn't be alone, and I felt guilty leaving her at home alone tonight.

I woke up to the sound of Ali's ring tone. I didn't even remember falling asleep. "Hey? Is everything okay?" I ask as I try to wake up a bit. "Em, I can't sleep... Every time I close my eyes..." I could tell she was about to break down. My heart broke when I realized leaving her was the biggest mistake I could make right now. "Ali? Do you want me to come over?" I didn't care what her answer was I was going to come either way, she needs me."Yes but don't come. I don't want you to get in to any trouble." When she said this I immediately got out of bed. "Don't be stupid Ali, I'll be right over." I wasn't going to let her suffer because of my mom. "No Em, don't I don't want to lose you." My heart broke even more. Why did she think she would lose me? "You can't ever lose me Ali. My mom can't do anything. If she tries, I'll just leave." This was true. Ali was my one and only love. Without her I'm nothing. I wasn't going to let my mom take her away from me. "Fine. I'll see you soon. I love you Em." I was already starting my car at this point and was glad that she agreed with me. "I love you more." And with that I was gone.

When Ali opened the door she immediately hugged me. "Ali, I will always choose you." I whispered in her ear, and I meant it. I would pick Ali over anyone on this planet, even myself. I could feel her smile in my shoulder. When we pulled away from the hug Ali kissed me and just like that I was aroused.

We haven't had sex since the first night. When we got up to Ali's room she started taking my clothes off and I did the same to her. We layed down on her bed and Ali was on top of me. I ran my hands through her hair as she kissed me. As she was moving her hands down to my waist someone walked in.

It was too dark to see anything but I didn't need to see to know who it was. "Emily Fields what do you think you are doing?" It was my mom. She just has to ruin my night, again. She already made Ali cry which I was already pissed of at her for. "Mom, she needed me. I'm not going to leave my girlfriend all alone when she can't sleep just because you think we are with each other too much." I was annoyed and furious with her. What a cock bloke too. "Emily! Get your ass in your car and go home! Now!" Who did she think she was? I don't care if I'm her daughter she doesn't have the right to treat me like this. She doesn't have the right to treat Alison like this. "No! I'm not leaving her. You can't make me!" I was screaming at the top of my lungs. My mom was out of line. Ali just got back and she's trying to ripe us apart, again. "Emily Fields! WHAT did you just say to me?" She was seriously getting on my very last nerve. "I said, No! I'm not leaving her." At this point I didn't even want to go home at all. My mom has been acting this way ever since Ali got back. "If you don't come home now, don't plan on coming back." Her words didn't even sting a little. I wasn't planning on coming back.

"Em, please." I hear Ali weakly say to me as she cries into my arm. I looked at her and I knew I couldn't leave. Not now, not ever. "I'll have the girls pack my stuff." My mom scowled at me. "Fine! But don't come calling home when you two break up in a week." That pissed me off so much! How dare she say that! But before I was able to react she walked out of the room. "Emily, you didn't have to..." I interrupted her. "Yes I did. I'm not leaving Ali, ever."