Fight Of The Century: Part 2

Two Weeks Later: Ali's house

Ali's POV

It's been two days since I last spoke to Emily. She keeps ignoring my calls. I hate myself. Why did I have to say that?! I'm such an idiot. I couldn't just keep my mouth shut. What if she leaves me? Emily is the love of my life, I don't see anyone but her.

"Ali you don't understand how hurt I was when I found out you were alive. It hurt more than being rejected by you. I felt like you didn't care if you hurt me. I felt like you didn't care about my feelings." She was balling her eyes out. It hurt me to see her like that but I couldn't stop myself from what I was about to say. "Get over it Emily! I don't know how many times I have to say I'm sorry! How guilty do you want me to feel?! It hurt me to leave you. It was the hardest thing in my life and you just won't let it go!" I was sobbing because I knew what I said hurt her, again. I was always hurting her. Before I could take back what I said she was out the door.

I woke up crying. This was the worst thing I could have ever done to Emily. I needed to get her back. She can't leave me, I need her. I finally pull myself out of bed for the first time this weekend and force myself over to Emily's. I need to fix this.

Emily's POV

I hated being mad at Ali, but what she said really hurt me. How could she tell me to just get over it? She was gone for two years. My heart was broken for two years. She has no idea how much it hurt to think she was dead. She doesn't understand that I never truly loved anyone ever again because she already had my heart.

Ali's POV

I stood outside Emily's front door for 15 minutes trying to decide what to say. As I went to go knock on the door Emily opened ready to go somewhere. "Em, can we talk?" I was trying not to cry. "I was just about to go see you." I was relieved to hear that. I walked in the front door and sat on the couch. "No, upstairs, please." I wad scared. Why did she want to go upstairs? "Um, yeah sure." My voice was shakey. I tried so hard not to cry.

Emily's POV

I finally decided to let Ali explain herself. I didn't want to lose her and it's impossible for me to stay mad at her. As I was heading to Ali's house I opened door and nearly jumped out of skin, it was Ali. "Em, can we talk?" She sounded broken and that broke my heart, I did this. "I was just about to go see you." I see relief in her eyes. She walks in and sits on the couch. "No, upstairs, please." I didn't want to be in the living room when we kissed and made up. "Um, yeah sure." I can hear she's trying so hard not to cry and my heart shatters into a million pieces.

"Ali, I don't..." She cuts me off and I don't try to stop her. "No Em, let me talk. I messed up. I shouldn't have said those things. I was hurt and I couldn't stop myself. I went through a lot but I put you through worse. I made you think I didn't love you. I didn't tell you I was alive. I let you think for two years that I was dead. I don't know why you even spoke to me after I got back, I wouldn't have. I hate myself for what I did Emily and I can never take it back." She was crying the whole time she spoke and I just sat there, listening. When she finished I took her face in my hands to looked into her beautiful eyes. "Alison DiLaurentis, I couldn't never not speak to you. You are my life. Without you I am nothing. What you said hurt me but I can never stay mad at you. I don't want you to cry." I didn't shed one tear because I had to be strong for her. "I don't want to lose you." She balls into my hands. "You never will. I promise." And I kiss her softly but passionately on the lips.

I didn't want to fight with her anymore. I just wanted to hold her forever. Besides, it's impossible to stay mad at Ali.

Ali's POV

When we get up to her room I want to speak but she starts first. "Ali, I don't..." I cut her off before she can finish. This was my fault and I needed to fix it. "No Em, let me talk. I messed up. I shouldn't have said those things. I was hurt and I couldn't stop myself. I went through a lot but I put you through worse. I made you think I didn't love you. I didn't tell you I was alive. I let you think for two years that I was dead. I don't know why you even spoke to me after I got back, I wouldn't have. I hate myself for what I did Emily and I can never take it back." I couldn't stop myself from crying. I not only broke Emily's heart, I broke my own. She took me by surprise when she grabbed my face and looked into my eyes. "Alison DiLaurentis, I couldn't never not speak to you. You are my life. Without you I am nothing. What you said hurt me but I can never stay mad at you. I don't want you to cry." She didn't even cry, once. Not one tear. I couldn't tell if it was a good or bad thing. "I don't want to lose you." I start crying harder into her hands. "You never will, I promise." Then she kisses me softly but I could tell there was a lot of love and passion behind it. My heart melted.