Sleepover

The Next Morning

Emily's POV

I couldn't sleep last night after what Ali told me. I didn't want her to dream about it and I didn't want anything to happen to her like that ever again. I just layed in bed with her on my chest listening to her soft snoring and stroking her head.

It is the first Saturday of the summer and I just want to spend it here with Ali, but we already promised the girls a sleep over. I look at the clock to see how much time we have before they get here and I'm suddenly being tickled from behind. "Ali!" Her hands were soft and very cold on my bare sides. "Ali stop! I can't breath." I was laughing too hard.

"Good morning!" She was smiling and laughing at me. "Good morning." I say half laughing and out of breath. She looked so beautiful. I don't know what it is about her that makes it so hard to look away. I kiss her soft lips genuinely and then she lays down on my chest again. I yawn really loud and try to keep my eyes open as she gazes into them. "Why are you so tired?" She asks in a mocking baby voice. "I didn't sleep. I wanted to make sure you were okay." She smiles a weak smile at me as she realized what I said was true. "Come here." She grabs my head and lays it on her lap. "Go to sleep. Please." She starts stroking my hair and I fall asleep almost instantly.

Ali's POV

I lay in bed stroking Emily's hair for about and two hours when she finally wakes up looking way more rested than she did this morning. "Have the girls called?" She asks in her morning voice that makes me melt. "No. But I got a text from Aria saying they would be here in and hour." Emily stars to sit up and stretch. "I guess i should shower then." She says as she starts to pull her shirt off and head to the bathroom. What a tease.

---------------------------------------------------------------

An Hour Later

Emily's POV

I just finished found my hair when I hear Aria, Spencer, and Hanna walk in the front door. They didn't bother to knock, as usual. "Emily, Alison, we're here." I hear Aria yell up to us. "I'll be right down." I shall back as I finish up my hair. Ali was in the kitchen already making food for us.

Aria's POV

I love that Emily and Ali are together but we haven't got much time to hang out with them. It's not like normal relationships. They're both girls, they are each others best friend and girlfriend. They don't really need to tell us their problems anymore.

"We've missed you!" I tell them as Emily walks into the kitchen and I hug her tight. "It's almost like you two don't exist anymore." Spencer chimes in and Emily gives a smile. "Oh we exist. We have just been... busy." She says giving Ali a smirk. Gross. "TIM Emily." Hanna says sounding annoyed. Wow, we are a great bunch of friends.

About two hours into the night and we are pretty drunk. Hanna brought the alcohol as usual. "Hey! Who wants to play Never Have I Ever?!" Hanna says a little too excitedly. "Sure, sounds great." Spencer says getting off the counter to form a circle on the floor.

"Who's going first?" I hear Ali ask as she sits down on Emily's lap, they are just so perfect. "I will." I finally chime into the little conversation. "Okay, umm. Never have I ever had sex while drunk." We all turn and see Hanna take a sip of her drink. But when we turn back we see Spencer lifting up her cup. "Seriously?!" We all ask in amazement. "It was one time last semester." She says shyly as she puts her cup back down.

"My turn." Hanna says abruptly. "Never have I ever had sex." We knee that was a lot but we all grabbed out drinks except Emily and... Alison? We all look over at her shocked. "I know, surprising right." I think for a second and speak. "What kind of sex Hanna? Like any kind or?" I see her smile. "Any kind." She winks and Emily and Ali take a drink, that's what I thought. "Okay! Um. Never have I ever done a strip tease." Emily says while smiling. We all knee Spence had so we just Carrie on until Ali picked up her cup again. "What?!" Hanna and I say shocked. "Yeah... Um" She says blushing while Emily just laughs. "Oh! You stopped for Emily!" Spencer says pretty loud and we all begin to laugh. I missed this so much.

Emily's POV

After Ali revealed her stripping secret I get up to go use the bathroom. While I'm in there I can hear Ali telling the whole story. I wasn't embarrassed, it was her body. But I wished she would have let me tell it. I'm better at retelling events, especially when it comes to Ali's body.

Spencer's POV

Ali starts telling her story of the time she stripped and I can't help but think Emily wouldn't be okay with this. Just as that thought crosses my mind Emily cones back from the bathroom looking pissed. "You okay Emily?" I ask interrupting Ali. "I'm fine." I can tell something is bothering her but I let it go.

When I wake up the next morning Ali and Emily aren't where I left them before I went to bed. I walk upstairs to see if they are in Ali's bed. When I see them snuggling in each others arms I decide to go downstairs and make coffee. The sound of the maker wakes up Aria. "Morning." I is all I say because I'm not caffeinated enough to have a conversation.

Aria's POV

I wake up with a killer headache. Spencer was making coffee ans the smell made my head throb. I sit down at the island and try not to kill Spencer for making coffee. The smell was seriously nauseating. "Spencer, my head!" I wine out. She leaves and comes back in a flash with two Advil and water. You gotta love Spencer, always so caring towards everyone.

Spencer's POV

Aria woke up with a huge hangover and I had to pretty much play mom for a couple hours before anyone else woke up. Don't get me wrong, I love Aria but I shouldn't have to take care of her hangover. I couldn't even use the bathroom without being asked to do something.

Ali's POV

I woke up to the sound of someone puking. I shot out if bed and ran to my bathroom. "Em. You okay." I practically whispered to her to calm her nerves. "No.. I feel like crap." I knelt down next to her and patted her back. "It's going to be fine. I'll stay here if you want." She threw up again and began crying. Emily hates throwing up, it hurts her throat and her stomach. "I'm right here Em, don't worry." This was going to be a long day.