School

Ali's POV

Today is my first day back at school. I don't really want to go but I have Emily so I think I'll be fine, I guess. I just don't want all those people staring at me. They don't understand anything about me, but they think they do. I'm happy I have my friends by my side.

I got up and hour earlier than I usually would but I wanted to look really good for my first day, and for Emily. I put her through so much I really don't know why she is still here. I never actually thought she was that in love with me, but I was so happy when she came over to talk about things. It felt good and we mended a lot of the wounds I caused.

I was applying my make up when Em finally woke up. "Good morning babe. You look sexy." She was still in bed but she had sat up to see what I was wearing. She looks so beautiful with her bed head hair and a ripped up tank top on. I am happy she is mine. "Well good morning to you sleepy head." She smiled and got out of bed. "How long have you been up?" I didn't want to sound disparate for people's approval so I lied. "About 45 minutes or so. Why?" She looked and me and I could tell she knew I was lying. "Your hair is dry." She smiled and winked at me and that's when I knew she didn't care that I lied.

While Em was taking her shower I started to panic. Why was I doing this? No one wants me at that school, so why go? If I want to graduate I can do online. My dad had asked me if I would be okay with that instead but I refused. I know I want my life to be back to normal but I think with all that's been said and done, that's not going to happen in this small ass town, I needed to leave.

Emily's POV

Today is Ali's first day of school and I really don't know who is more terrified, me or her. I know these past couple of weeks she was been all lovey dovey towards be but no one has been around. I'm afraid when we get to school she won't hold my hand or kiss me. I want to be with her but I don't know if she was just using me again or not.

I woke up and saw Ali in this gorgeous blue dress. It cut off half way down her thigh. It was tight to her body and showed off her curves. "Good morning babe. You look sexy." I saw Ali staring at me through the mirror. I don't know what she was thinking but I knew it wasn't anything bad because she was smiling. "Well good morning to you too sleepy head." I smiled at her and got out of bed. "How long have you been up?" I knew it had to of been a while because her hair wasn't wet. "About 45 minutes or so. Why?" I knew we wasn't going to tell me the truth. She is scared and I know that. I just wanted to see what her answer would be. "Your hair is dry." I smile and wink at her as I head to the bathroom.

While I was taking my shower I thought about how this day was gonna go. What if there is too much pressure on Ali. She doesn't work well with pressure. If she runs away again it just might actually kill me. I hope nothing happens to make her run.

--------------------------------------------------------------

1 Hour later: Rosewood high school

Ali's POV

When we pulled up to the school I was so scared. I thought I was ready to face everyone I had hurt in the past but I wasn't. I didn't tell Emily this but last night I went on the website the girls had created for my memorial and I read some horrible things. Saw some horrible pictures. I cried for three hours before finally falling asleep and then waking up an hour later to get ready for school. I was so hurt and I hated myself for all the stuff I had did and said but I can't take any of it back.

I looked at Em and I knew she could tell I was terrified. "It's going to be perfectly fine Ali. I'll be right here if you need me." I smiled but I knew it was a lie, we only had 2 classes together. "Thanks Em, but I don't think I can do this." I started panicing. "Alison, look at me. You will be fine. If you need me just text me and I'll come running, always." I knew she was telling the truth. "I love you Emily Fields, so much." She squeezes my hand. "I love you more Alison DiLaurentis." We kiss before getting out of the car and I actually believed everything would be okay.

Emily's POV

When we got to the school Ali was freaking out. I heard her breathing heavy all the way here but when I pulled in her mood changed even more. She looked at me and I could see the terror in her face. I felt bad for her, she has changed so much and no can even see but us girls. "It's going to go perfectly fine Ali. I'll be right here if you need me." I didn't want her to leave before she had a chance. I couldn't let those people win. "Thanks Em, but I don't think I can do this." I could hear how scared she was. I was trying so hard not to start the car and leave.

"Alison, look at me. You will be fine. If you need me just text me and I'll come running, always." I didn't want to force her but I needed her to be strong. "I love you Emily Fields, so much." I squeeze her hand. "I love you more Alison DiLaurentis." She kisses me before we get out of the the car and 1,000 pounds falls off my shoulders. She didn't care if people knew we were together. She loves me and she wants to show the world.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Lunch

Ali' POV

I rush out of my last class before lunch and head over to meet Emily at her locker, but when I turn the corner I see Paige walking towards Emily. Oh hell no! Who does that bitch think she is? She lost Emily on her own what does she think is so important to talk about on my first day back? I start walking before I have the chance to stop myself.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" I'm so pissed that I don't even realize I slapped her. "Alison!" I can tell Emily is surprised and a little pissed but I don't even care at this point. "Don't ever talk to her again Paige. You broke her heart! She told me you cheated on her. You're a bitch and a slut." I see Paige's face go beat red. "You have no right to call anyone a bitch or a slut. You're the worst person on this planet and everyone knows you're not a virgin." This time Emily is the one who slaps Paige, and it was harder than mine. "Don't EVER talk to her like that! You don't know anything about Ali!" At this point I was scared about what Emily was going to do. I know what she is capable of and for me, it's anything so I pull her into the bathroom before she kills Paige.

"What the hell Alison?" She was screaming at me and I immediately start crying. "She broke your heart Em. I couldn't let her try to earn your trust back. I know you. Even if someone hurts you, you can forgive them. No matter how much pain they put you through." She looks at me with a weird expression on her face. "I wasn't talking about that. And I'll never forgive her. I forgave you because through everything you have still been loyal to me since day one, she hasn't. But why didn't you let me beat the crap out of her?" I looked at her with tears in my eyes. "You would have got expelled. I need you here with me, she's not worth it." She kisses me and we walk to the cafeteria.

Emily's POV

I see Paige coming up to me and I get pissed. She just won't leave me alone. Why can't she take a hint that I don't want anything to do with her ever again. I see Ali's hand slap Paige and at first I get pissed but it passes. "Who the hell do you think you are?" Ali is so pissed I can tell she didn't even realize that she slapped Paige. "Alison!" I only yell at her because everyone is looking at us and I hated the attention. "Don't ever talk to her again Paige. You broke her heart! She told me you cheated on her. You're a bitch and a slut." Paige's face turns red. I hadn't told anyone in school that Paige cheated on me. I promised her I wouldn't but Ali was different. "You have no right to call anyone a bitch or a slut. You're the worst person on this planet and everyone knows you're not a virgin." I get so pissed that I slap Paige across the face. "Don't EVER talk to her like that! You don't know anything about Ali!" I was about ready to beat the crap out of Paige she I feel Ali pulling me into the bathroom.

l'm so pissed that when we get into the bathroom I scream at Ali. "What the hell Alison?" I immediately hate myself because she starts crying. "She broke your heart Em. I couldn't let her try to earn your trust back. I know you. Even if someone hurts you, you can forgive them. No matter how much pain the put you through." Damn it! She thinks I'm still hurt over what she did. "I wasn't talking about that. And I'll never forgive her. I forgave you because through everything you have still been loyal to me since day one, she hasn't. But why didn't you let me beat the crap out of her?" I really thought Ali was going to kill Paige. She was pissed when I told her and even more when she slapped her. "You would have been expelled. I need you here with me, she's not worth it." I kiss her to make her stop crying and grab her hand as we leave to the cafeteria for lunch.