Perfect Isn't Always Perfet

I'm sorry I haven't posted lately, I've been really busy this past week. I will eye to post every other day or so. Until next time, enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ali's POV

I woke up for the first time feeling like crap since Emily and I got together. Last night was not my best moment in life. Emily and I got in a fight and I couldn't do anything about my actions, it was for her safety, if only she knew my reason.

Our night started off great, as usual. It started out with me coming home from the store with flowers in a line leading up to mine and Em's room. The second I opened the door and saw the dimmed lights, the flowers, and smelled the amazing aroma I was ecstatic. Emily is such a romantic, and I love it so much.

"Ali! Don't move." I heard my amazing fiancé yell at me from upstairs. "Em?! What is this?" I loved what she was doing but it wasn't our anniversary, was it?! "This is me showing you how much I love you!" She says walking up to me and hugging me around my waist. God I love this girl, she is just so damn perfect.

Emily's POV

I had it all planned out. I was going to surprise Ali with flower peddles on the floor and a huge gift in our room, but there was only one problem. I needed to get Ali out of the house for an hour so the girls could help me set this up.

"Babe, can you go get some things from the store for our sleepover tomorrow?" She looked at me and smiled. Flawless. "Of course. What do we need?" I hand her a long list of foods and other random stuff the girls asked for. "Really Em? Do we need all of this?" I smiled. "Of course! This is our house! Our first sleepover has to be epic!" And with that she just nodded, kissed me and walked out the door.

Five minutes later Hanna, Aria, and Spencer were at the door with the flowers and Ali's surprise. I need everything to be perfect because it's for the most perfect girl in the world. It didn't take long for us to set up. I knew it would take Ali a while to find some of the things in the list so the girls and I sat and talked for a half an hour before I told them it was time to leave. Ten minutes later I hear Ali's car pull up.

Ali's POV

After eating our perfect dinner Emily, sat me down on the couch. I am nervous and I don't know why. Emily is my soulmate but every time she looks at me like the way she is now, I freak out inside.

Emily's POV

"Ali, I know right now you're thinking that I'm doing this to be romantic and have sex with you tonight but that's the complete opposite of this. I don't want to have sex tonight. I want to talk about our future. I want to know where you think this is going. I love you but I feel like you're pulling away." Ali didn't even have a tear in her eyes. She was blank faces and stunned but she was trying not to show it.

Ali's POV

Did she really think I was pulling away? I know I haven't opened up to her lately but I have my reasons, I don't want to lose her. I was trying to hold back tears and show what she just said didn't faze me but it did. "Em, I love you, you know that. You mean more to me than life itself. In five years I see myself with you, married. I don't know if we will ever have kids or not. I really don't know all I know is right now, you are all I need." She didn't seem satisfied with my answer. Just as Emily was about to say something I got a text. "No future with Emily means she lives. -A" Oh no! I thought A was dead! Aria had... Killed Shana. I can't break Emily's heart, not again, but I could never live with myself if she got hurt because I was selfish.

"Ali you okay? Who is that?!" Emily was wide eyed and worried. "No one." Is quickly snap back. I see the look on Em's face as I realize it came out too hostile. "Who is that Ali?!" She was getting red faced. "It was no one Emily, just stop." She shot up off the couch, not breaking eye contact. "Tell me Alison! No more damn secrets!" I'm trying so hard to hold back my tears as I go and break my loves heart. I hope she can forgive me when the time comes. "Stop being so clingy Emily! I hate clingy people and you know that. It's my phone and I can talk to who ever I want! You are always so damn NOSEY!"

Emily's face went pale. I tried not to break down crying and apologize for what I said. It wasn't my fault, it was A's. "Fine, if that's how you really feel." I sat quietly, petrified as I watched the love of my life grab her jacket and keys and walk out the door.

Emily's POV

I have been driving for about 5 hours straight. I haven't stopped the car since I left my... Ali's house. Was I really being that clingy? No, I know I wasn't. Something was up and Ali is still hiding secrets from me. I'm sick of her being that way, I really thought she had changed. Thinking of Ali made me break down crying and I eventually had to pull the car over. I love Ali, I really do with all that I am and she just ruined us. I don't think I can ever go back.

Ali's POV

After 5 hours of waiting for anything from Emily I started to worry. She has been out all night and no one has heard from her. Where could she be?

"Aria? Can I tell you something. It's about Em." I heard Aria shuffling around in her room as she got ready to leave for my place. "Of course Ali, anything." I was scared. Aria has been terrified ever since New York, I don't want her to know that A is still out there but I have to tell the girls, I need to fix this. "The fight, the things I said. It wasn't my fault... It was A." I could tell Aria has stopped breathing. "But... But Shana is dead?!" Aria was beginning to freak out. "Shana is DEAD! Because of ME! A is gone!" She was in full panic mode now. I was crying as I realized we were all just too stupid. Why did we think Shana would reveal herself to someone if she was A? A is way too same smart for that. It was all a trap. "Aria. We need to fix this. I need Emily back. We need Emily back." I was trying to sound as calm as possible for her. "Okay." And with that she hung up.