Graduation Disaster

One Week Before Graduation

Ali's POV

Today was exactly one week from Emily's, Aria's, Hanna's, and Spencer's graduation. I wish I was graduating with them but because of my two years away, I had to catch up. I had summer school and a whole quarter into the next year. It would have been more but I passed the Advanced Algebra state test so I had all my math credits in for high school.

I was so exhausted for the past two weeks because I was studying really hard with Em so I could pass that test and get out early. She was so proud of me when my scores came in saying I got 487 on the test, that's a really score. I scored higher than Emily by 6 points. I knew she was jealous, I also knew she was genuinely happy for me. I loved her so much! She didn't even show he jealousy, unlike me. I flip if I see someone looks at Emily weird. I never knew I was th jealous type until being with Emily, probably because she was the person I have ever truly loved.

Emily's POV

I wake up suddenly when I don't feel Ali by my side. "Ali?!" I was trying to keep my voice steady. She started having nightmares again so I was really worried something was wrong. "Calm down babe. I'm brushing my hair." I sigh in relief. Thank God.

I walk up behind her brushing her hair in the bathroom. I wrap my hands around her waist and slip the tops of my fingers into the indent where her hips met her pelvis. I watch her slowly pull the brush from hair and set down on the counter as I kiss her neck. She moans in pleasure and I know I have full control now.

Ali's POV

The second Emily's hands touch my hips and she kisses my neck I lose all control of my body. She wad good at taking over me, too good. But I loved it. She grabs my right knee and I know to wrap my legs around her waist. She starts to walk while still kissing my neck. God, the sensation is too much! "Em!" I scream and scare myself from how loud I am.

She leans me up against a wall and I grab her hair. She pulls her hands off my thighs from carrying me around and places them back on my hips. Electricity flows through me with every touch. I was in complete and total bliss, I was in heaven.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Graduation Day

Emily's POV

I get into my cap and gown three hours early. I was wearing a slim purple dress with black lace starting at my hips and carrying down to the bottom of the dress which stops at my mid thigh. I take off my cap and gown and frown as I see Ali standing in the doorway. "You look perfect." I can hear jealousy in her voice, she should be graduation with us. "No, you look perfect."

She was wearing white shorts that cut off right below her butt. Her tank top was a light blue with layers and the color magnified her eyes and beautiful long, golden locks. Her shoes were simple but tied the outfit together. They were vans the same color as her shirt. I couldn't 'll but smile at how stunning she is. "Yeah right." She retorts and wraps he'd arms around. "Time for lunch." She whispers in my ear and I almost don't go, but I'm too hungry. So I give into my stomach and don't have alone time.

It was nice to spend as much of the day as I could with happy Ali, cause I know the second graduation is over, she's going to be heartbroken she wasn't up there with her best friends in a cap and gown. I see someone from my swim team walk by the girl and she waves. I wave back and when I look over I see Ali staring her down as she gets into a car. I love how she get jealous so easy, it's cute and it shows she truly does love me.

"Ali, she's straight calm down." I smile while laughing at her jealously. "Uhh, what?! Oh no I..." Ali blushes and I laugh at her lose of words and embarrassment. "I love you." I chuckle at her and smile as I take the last bit of my sandwich. "I love you more Emily." She says with a mile back.

Ali's POV

I was eating lunch with my perfect girlfriend when this chick waves her with a smirk from across the street. I hate that girl. I don't enter know her but I hate her. Emily's mine and she not taking her away from me. I glare at her as she gets into her car. Slut.

"Ali, she's straight calm down." I hear Emily laughing at my jealousy. I try to defend myself saying I wasn't looking at her but find myself at a lose of words. I couldn't tell Emily I wasn't jealous, I was. Emily is MY girlfriend, not that slut's.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The Graduation Ceremony

Emily's POV

I was standing on this giant stage looking out at hundreds people. I know all I had to do was grab my diploma, shake a few hands and walk away but I felt my stage fright approaching. I wished I had a hand to hold to calm my nerves but Ali was in the bleachers with my mom and all my friends were spread out alphabetically, I felt like fainting.

I am the first of my friends to take the stage because my last name is first. I walk up the stairs to the stage with much amazement because I thought I was still sitting in my seat frozen. I shake our Vice Principles hand, our three counselors hands, and our principles.

I somehow walk my way down the stairs and back to my seat with out falling on my face. That was terrifying. I though I was going to find some way to humiliate myself on that stage. Leave that up to Hanna I think as she later walks up the stage a little tipsy. She's drunk, great. Aria is last to go of our group and when she makes it to her last step we hear a scream.

"Alison?!" I turn around frantically and everyone looks in all deductions and then at me. "Emily, that wasn't Ali." Hanna says trying to reassure me but I've heard scream in her sleep, that was Ali. I immediately take off running and the girls follow behind me. I take a sharp turn to the back hallway because that's where the scream came from.

I as we Ali laying on the floor with blood all around her head. No! I run to her and saw that she was still breathing. She was grasping her ribs and crying. "Ali... What happened." I steady my voice trying not to cry.

"A." I hear a sharp, deep voice come from behind me. Was this A? Wad this the guy torturing Ali all these years chasing her in the dark. "You!" I run and start fight with the guy. But moments later I'm pulled off by a police officer. I see another asking Ali questions. "Noal Khan, you are under arrest for the murder of Bethany Young and the kidnapping of Alison DiLaurentis. You have the right to..." Noal? No, it couldn't be. He moved away. When I turn around, sure enough there it was Noal Khan. "I know my rights." He says bluntly while being dragged off.