Never Let Go

Author's Note

I have been re-watching PLL lately so sorry for the late post. But I have a question, am I the only one who gags at Paily scenes?? Like seriously, Paige grosses me out to all ends. Don't get me wrong, I love the Lindsey, but when Paige is with Emily it makes me sick to my stomach. Emison for life!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Emily's POV

I was furious. I get how Ali could convince Hanna and Aria that A was still alive, but Spencer? This isn't true. I watched her die. We watched her die. "You're lying. Why would you lie, again? Why would I believe it was A, when A is dead!?" The looks I got from the girls made me uneasy. Spencer opened her mouth to talk but was stopped by Ali's cries. "What the hell Em?! Can't you see she isn't lying?! I guess you don't know her as well as you though." Hanna was practically screaming at me as she walked over to comfort Ali.

"No, Hanna it's alright. Why would she believe me? I'm only risking her life to tell her. I'm only risking the one thing I love on this earth to tell her I'm sorry, to tell her I didn't mean it." Ali was sobbing in Aria's arms at this point. The only one who has ever seen Ali like this is me. I started to believe her when I got a text on my phone. "Bitch can't keep a secret, looks like I'm gonna have to teach her another lesson. Kisses -A" I dropped my phone and started to cry. She was telling the truth!

Ali's POV

I watched Emily pick up her phone. I watched her face change from angry and broken to scared. In that moment I didn't care if she didn't take me back, I just wanted to hold her. "Em? Who was that?!" Spencer was on her feet now, scared and alert. "It... It was... A." I knew right then that Em was mine. I knew she wouldn't leave me now, not with A out there.

"What did it say?" Spencer asked as she went to pick up Em's phone. "It said, Bitch can't keep a secret, looks like I'm gonna have to teach her another lesson Kisses -A." I watched as the life left Emily's face as she turned her head to me and practically ran into my arms. We cried and held each other for what felt like forever. Then it hit me, A wasn't after Emily, they were after me. I began to lose it and that's when Emily held me tighter. "No one is going to hurt you. I won't let that happen, not again." I held her tight in my arms hopping I never had to let go.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 hours later: 2:30am

Spencer's POV

A is after Ali. This is bad. It's like we are going backwards. I have been looking at all the A stuff I have kept over the years trying to put together who this person could be. If I can figure it out, we can stop them before they hurt Ali. I don't want to take 1,000 steps back when it took us 500 to climb this far.

Ali's POV

After the girls left Emily and I just hugged each other. We stayed like that for a good 15 minutes before letting go to look into each other eyes. Her eyes were red from crying and her face was puffy, she looked perfect. The light was shinning perfectly off her light brown skin and it made her look absolutely stunning. I smiled at her a little and she smiled back, kissed me on the forehead and pulled me towards the bed. We laid there for a while in each others arms just listening to each others breathing. I could feel a few of Emily's tears drop on my head. I finally couldn't take her crying any longer and I turned around.

"Em, I'm right here." I whipped away a tear falling down her left check which was just replaced with many more. "Ali, I didn't believe you. You told me the truth and I called you a liar. I'm so sorry Ali." She began sobbing and I turned all the way around to comfort her. "Em, look at me." I took her head into my hands and pulled her head up so we were making eye contact. "It's not your fault, it's A's. I don't blame you for not believing me. I wouldn't have either." I watched as she cried into my hands and the little bit of happiness that was still in her eyes left. "I'm so sorry Alison."

Emily's POV
I feel so horrible. Here I am head in Ali's hands and I can't stop crying. I didn't believe her. I flat out called her a liar. I didn't believe my own fiancé. I'm a horrible person. How is she able to look me in the eyes? How does she not hate me? I hate me. I tried to look away do Ali didn't see me fall apart inside and out but she wouldn't let me look away. She kept our eyes connected and for the first time, I realized how much I really meant to her. "I love you Emily, and I always will. I will never let go." The sound of her voice telling me she loves me and the look in her eyes made me fall even more in love with her. She is my soulmate, she is my everything.