𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓 || 𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐞

【ADMIN NOTE】

✎ School starts next week for me. AP classes go brrr

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

█ 15%

██ 30%

███ 45%

████ 60%

█████ 75%

██████ 100%

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

[Timeskip to the next day brought to you by Y/n showering with 4-in-one shampoo]

BANG BANG!!

It appears I have, yet again, been woken up by a wild Toby yielding two pans. A blissful morning is something I may never see again apparently.

"Yknow, you've only done this twice and I'm already sick of it," I rubbed the middle of my temples as I slowly sat up from the bed.

"Yea I know, that's why I'm gonna keep doing it," he stated casually, putting the pans down to his side.

"I am now considering death as a better option," I mumbled sarcastically. Well, if this persists I might actually consider it. Pans are not at all a lovely alarm clock.

"Okay okay it's time you eat something," Toby turned to his heel to prance out of my room.

"Yes. Food shall solve my dilemma," I rolled my eyes, groggily climbing out of bed to follow him.

"Food solves everything!" He cheered, throwing one of the pans up in the air. Which turned out to not be the best idea seeing it come slamming down on his head. But he couldn't feel anything, so it really didn't matter to him. God, this guy has probably had a myriad of concussions without acknowledgment.

"Yup. Sure does."

During the walk to the kitchen, I divulged my own thoughts. It was...odd witnessing a group of literal murderers executing similar interactions to that of normal people. How they can sustain humane humor-for the most part- was staggering in my mind.

Eventually, I had to shake off those thoughts when I was

[Timeskip after breakfast brought to you by me doing an epic backflip]

Again, I had prepared myself a musubi. I also ensured to keep close watch of Toby to guarantee he wouldn't hurt himself again. It made sense how I would be the only one who cares for his well-being. I still possess humanity in me which is something undoubtedly a group of murderers would lack.

I had finished eating so I decided to sit down at the dining table and indulge in my imagination again. I was snapped back to reality as soon as I did when Toby pulled a chair next to me.

"Hey y/n, uhm, I'll let you in on a secret," he leaned in rather close.

"Oh?" I titled my head. I didn't dare to move, seeing that if I did, he might overthink that the gesture was one of disliking.

"The next test will-will be you, Thomas, and Tucker fighting against one another. But before you guys enter the trial area, you-you will be instructed to choose weapons in a room," he began explaining.

"I know-know you and Thomas are friends so the best weapon in that room is a small pistol with a purple handle. I know you don't want to kill Tucker. That would be too much-much to bear for you. So, this weapon will only knock-knock him unconscious. It's a weapon with poisoned darts as bullets. I'd suggest you choose that one," he suggested.